Sign in to follow this  
Aceman_rus

Badlands: The immortal Prizrak

So i was told you have to restart the mission to kill him after the hotfix, but now that ive restarted i have a NEW bug: the command APC doesnt spawn after taking the first village so I cant start making a base. WTF

So i was told you have to restart the mission to kill him after the hotfix, but now that ive restarted i have a NEW bug: the command APC doesnt spawn after taking the first village so I cant start making a base. WTF

Re-re-start it....

Do you get to see the cut-scene with Fyodor in the 1st village?

And talk with the NAPAs?

i did re restart it, and yes i do see all the cutscenes. Its there for the cutscenes but disappears when they finish

I just got up to this mission, I'm not using the beta patches. Not sure if my game is bugged too, but I can't seem to proceed. I get asked to go see the commander at Point Hood, and he asks me to assassinate Prizak. I was thinking, you could have done it yourself and saved me all this driving around, but i decided to do it. So I found Prizak who ends up being the priest (guess you already new that) and went up to him to talk to him. He starts talking about how his leadership is the only thing strong enough to beat the russians and so on. I listened to what he said, then pulled up my silenced pistol and shot him in the body. It obviously starts another scripted secquence, becasue he then says

"Arghhhm you shot me"

you reply

Cooper "It's the only way to move forward"

I then shot him 4 more times, but he didn't die! He gets on the ground, then gets up and walks off.

Prizak/priest says "Muhaaa the power of faith empowers me! See the powers I possess to kill the Russian dogs! I bleed yet I cannot be killed"

Cooper "What the... whats going on here"

I then pulled out my main weapon (SVD Draganov) and hot him with the full clip.

Prizak/priest says "Each time you shoot only strenghthns my power! I feel the power from my priestly robes flowing through my veins! ARGHHHHHH"

I then pulled out the rpg and gave it to him

He didn't say anything then, but the failed mission screen comes up. It says

" You have lost the country to the powerful supernatural forecs that inhabit the land."

Anyone else have this experience?

I had this same trouble with Prizrak not dying, but hotfix and restart corrected it.

Now Im having trouble with ending the mission. I have all the tasks completed except the 'Find evidence' part which is 1/2. Do I need to find evidence somewhere to end the mission? I'd like to progress without using 'endmission' or other workarounds.

Also, someone mentioned the optional missions, I have played this mission three times to Prizrak point and I've never seen any side missions. Yesterday I found the group with BMP-2 and couple of UAZ loitering around, but havent got that as mission.

I had this same trouble with Prizrak not dying, but hotfix and restart corrected it.

Now Im having trouble with ending the mission. I have all the tasks completed except the 'Find evidence' part which is 1/2. Do I need to find evidence somewhere to end the mission? I'd like to progress without using 'endmission' or other workarounds.

Also, someone mentioned the optional missions, I have played this mission three times to Prizrak point and I've never seen any side missions. Yesterday I found the group with BMP-2 and couple of UAZ loitering around, but havent got that as mission.

The 2nd find evidence only appeared for me on my 1st play through... it's a side quest.

Then I had to restart the mission because of the hotfix and it didn't show up. But I finished the mssion anyway and didn't care about the evidence... it affects nothing...

My 2 cents: Probably as I was much more efficient in my 2nd run, I didn't give enough time for the enemy to capture the town which the quest is about.

Detailed explanation on the quest:

The quest starts by someone radioing you to meet in the HQ (way before the Prizrak quest), you then meet a couple of guys who ask you to go on a village and defend it from attacks.

You go to the village, Vishnoye (or something like that), talk to the natives, and soon after a couple of BMPs show up with some APC support.

After you've destroyed them, you'll have the 2nd evidence.