Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08jHFyZ8CrY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08jHFyZ8CrY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Some great gameplay from the 75th Rangers Regiment :)

+1 to Litos for excellent use of Lube.:cool:

Thanks Disaster!

I actually got another video featuring Lube if you aren't aware of that, and I'll be making more. :)

Richie, Nice video! I'm wondering whether I should join AToW or 75th. However atow is more of a campaign community than squad, but the thing is you can join the russian army there.

Edited by Litos

Litos,your "soldier" video was great. I just wish I could understand the lyrics for the music.....(That's not an insult to your choice of music,it's an insult to my inability to be bilingual.)

Litos epic win :D

Im Chechnyan so the song is popular and well suited for the video ^^ Game always reminds me of Chechnya lol

Thanks very much guys!

Litos,your "soldier" video was great. I just wish I could understand the lyrics for the music.....(That's not an insult to your choice of music,it's an insult to my inability to be bilingual.)

Thanks Kies!

In the first verse, he sings about how a company of soldiers have been walking for 3 days and nights, that it was an order.

Then in the choruses he sings about how this company is going to a battle at sunrise. It's also why I made the epic sunrise scene towards the end. :D

There are lines such as "They go there to win, and not to die" (just when he says that I have a soldier falling dead into the grass).

Litos epic win :D

Im Chechnyan so the song is popular and well suited for the video ^^ Game always reminds me of Chechnya lol

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm from Ukraine (don't live there anymore though) so it reminds me a lot of Ukraine. Technically Russia/Chernorussia/Chechnya/Ukraine are all the same thing.

Which song would you like next? :P Kombat? Davay Za? Hehehe.

Also notice how in the beginning of the video there's a huge company of soldiers going to battle, and at the end of the video only a few return.

Thanks very much guys!

Thanks Kies!

In the first verse, he sings about how a company of soldiers have been walking for 3 days and nights, that it was an order.

Then in the choruses he sings about how this company is going to a battle at sunrise. It's also why I made the epic sunrise scene towards the end. :D

There are lines such as "They go there to win, and not to die" (just when he says that I have a soldier falling dead into the grass).

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm from Ukraine (don't live there anymore though) so it reminds me a lot of Ukraine. Technically Russia/Chernorussia/Chechnya/Ukraine are all the same thing.

Which song would you like next? :P Kombat? Davay Za? Hehehe.

Also notice how in the beginning of the video there's a huge company of soldiers going to battle, and at the end of the video only a few return.

Davay Za is a great song :D

Davay Za is a great song :D

Yeah well that one deserves perfection. I can't risk making a video with it until I'm sure I can make an 100% no mistake video. :D

I'm actually working on my first-ever directed movie with acting in it. No voicing yet, but it's meant to be like that. It's called "Super Sniper". Now you can just use your imagination until I'm done... Stay tuned! :P

First trailer to my movie!

5d2QcCJaIcE

Edit: also we need voice actors! We don't need a lot, only a few, and there aren't many lines but I'll pay $30,000 (not) to whoever is willing to help. Thanks!

Edited by Litos

Video removed, dead link.

Edited by Reyn

Elite special force ghost's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_GMueBO9MA

6_GMueBO9MA

ARMA 2 HEROES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyHblaeVqhs

QyHblaeVqhs

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

[YOUTBE]dxprYK8XKws[/YOUTUBE]

my first attempt at a movie.

That was great mate 5 stars. the sunset bit at the end was epic camerawork.

Edited by Placebo

Awesome videos Richiespeed and Litos! Keep em coming.

Thanks Corlan! I can't wait to release my movie. Hopefully by the end of next week it'll be out.

Also nice videos the rest of you guys! Happy to finally see other videos popping up.

the extreme physics of arma2

h3cxLR5y_m0

3rvNENPHJfY

Thanks Corlan :)

I agree with Litos, its nice to finally see this thread start to take off!

Oyman, i like your sig, you into sim racing? :D

Oh, richie and his racing.

Oyman, where did you get the buldozer thing?

This is the first part of the sunday OP

3GmpHf27FGM

This is the second part.

HZ4EVv2uoUM

Oyman, i like your sig, you into sim racing? :D

yes, I played gtr2 for a couple of years then moved onto gtr:evo. Also played iRacing for a month.

Oyman, where did you get the buldozer thing?

its the armored tractor addon I made for arma

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=1200003

im working on converting it over to arma2 and maybe adding some more variants

Hey guys, i have re-uploaded

ArmA II - Sonic

onto Vimeo here since UMG pulled the audio on youtube.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Release Day

What a tremendous day! Not so for Bohemia Interactive however.

FPS fans invade the BI studios in the hopes that ArmA 2 is the next Call of Duty.

Bohemia Interactive take up arms in what becomes one of the bloodiest battles in gaming history!

*Mostly gameplay footage, it demonstrates the sheer scale of Armed Assault with a 1000 AI battle at 6000Km*

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-ymSWda_xs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-ymSWda_xs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

A must see for Bohemia Interactive staff :)

Regards.

Reyn that is blasphemy. lol the sheer idea of having the Arma2 dev team killed... just too much to bare.

Imagine a world without arma...

Reyn that is blasphemy. lol the sheer idea of having the Arma2 dev team killed... just too much to bare.

Imagine a world without arma...

Many of the dev team were killed but that was after the ArmA II release date :)

Ok, that's the reason we have no more patch ! :cool: