Sign in to follow this  
Jay070

In Game Map Unresponsive

Hi

When i go into the map in game normally you would see a red cursor which you can zoom into. I only have this on the edges of this screen and sometimes never. Instead its the grey cursour you see in menus which when i try to use does not actually do anything such as zoom in or select teamates.

It is becoming very tedious as i cannot use the map :/ its been like it since the beginning and ive installed twice. No crashes etc. no other problems with the game

Any Help or Ideas? Thanks in Advance

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

A New thing i discovered

At the start of the mission it is fine, i can work everything and the cursor is the red square. It must be something that develops through the mission. I just want to know how ican rid of it :/

I have 1.02 installed, i believed this was the latest version.

That is strange because I had the same problem but it disappeared after reinstalling the game (after deleting my profile folder), installing the first patch and restarting the campaign. But if you already tried that then I don't know what else I could have changed to make it work.

Edited by huendchen

ill try reinstalling again in the morning, hopefully it will work because its hard to play without being able to navigate the map :/

You can use 8462 on the numpad to pan it and numpad +- to zoom but it isn't as fast as using the mouse.

have you tried right click to move the map about?

Jeevz: Yes ive resorted to using this :/ although i cannot slect teamates still or create waypoints etc.

Smee: Yeah it doesnt respond :(

Jeevz: Yes ive resorted to using this :/ although i cannot slect teamates still or create waypoints etc.

Smee: Yeah it doesnt respond :(

Yeah I know the feeling.

Same here Smee, where ever the cursor turns form the red brackets to the gray arrow the mouse loses all functionality in the map.