dslyecxi

Dslyecxi's ArmA2 Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures Guide Published

Pretty useful guides for people (like me) who need a refresh in standard tactics after a long time in DayZ. Thanks again!

Hi there,

I'm new to the game and new to these forums.

I don't know why the Arma series has passed me by for this long, I wish I'd tried it sooner :(

Anyway, while I'm waiting for my new PC rig to arrive I've been goofing around with the challenges and showcase material. I've also been ODing on Dslyecxi's Youtube channel ... oh my god! I have never found game videos so absorbing; I've been happily sitting for hours watching these movies.

So, I just wanted to say a massive thank you for providing pretty much an entire week's worth of gripping, inspiring and informative entertainment; far too many golden moments of laugh-out-loud, edge-of-your-seat thrills to name really. And the quality of the guides, tips and walkthroughs you've made available to the community is amazing. I actually feel like I could get to grips with this game now, thanks to your content. So, as I take my first tentative steps on the learning curve this game presents ... thanks again for providing a bit of a route-map and a lot of inspiration.

<3

TG

thanks again for providing a bit of a route-map and a lot of inspiration.

Welcome to Arma, thanks for the kind words! You're in for one hell of a ride.

Welcome to Arma, thanks for the kind words! You're in for one hell of a ride.

Haha, hi Dslyecxi! Yeah, I'm really looking forward to getting properly stuck in once my new rig arrives. Actually, you might be able to help me bit; it was your helo guides which inspired me to invest in my first ever game controllers, a set of pedals and a TrackIR5 kit. The pedals arrived yesterday, but I can't get them working in game. I've started a thread about the problem here (with a video showing the in-game steps I've taken so far):

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?165413-Help-configuring-Saitek-Pro-Combat-Pedals-in-Arma3&p=2516179

I'm probably missing something really simple, but I'm not a technical guy really. If you could take a look and give me any guidance, or if any of your guys use the Saitek pedals and could offer any pointers, that'd be great.

Thanks again for bascially getting me hooked on this game ... you might be hearing from me again ;)

<3

TG