Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

My first try at weapon modeling, Cheyenne Tactical M-200.

25133750.jpg

There will be two variants, this and other one with silencer attached.

Also have small off topic question relating to the addon, why all modern weapons have that tan paint on them, such as FN SCAR, etc? :p

Edited by USSRsniper

Also have small off topic question relating to the addon, why all modern weapons have that tan paint on them, such as FN SCAR, etc? :p

Very nice :)

btw they using tan paint guns because they are tested and using in the hot desert place, that's why

Nice work, great job! Looking forward to it.

Mini update. Fixed some texture problems, now using the new super shader. Fixed the proxies etc.

Testing a camo pattern.

Looks great. Have you considered "keeping" the sidewinder / defense pod layout of the Arma2 A10? I think you still could define the dual rail sidewinder launcher as wingtips in IAWS. Because I think it looks cooler with that asymetric loadout.

Thats a nice camo pattern Fortran

Edited by Daman1

Hello,

I am making a M49 Tripwire thing.

If you walk over it, it makes a short "plop" and boom.

Modelled after request which means: Low Poly/Undetailed for quantity use

looks quite good, you got the configs to actually get it to work though?

Since a week or so, I am trying to add a new weapon to the game... It is not very easy because good and or usefull tutorials are not much available. In the last two days I learned a lot by myself with countless try&error.

Milkor1.png Milkor2.png

It's a Milkor MGL-140. I used a model from FPS Banana (and edited it a lot) because I don't wanted to create a totally new model without knowing if I really can get it ingame. So far the weapon works- and it is fun to use it. There is still a problem with the scope-perspective (I would like to make it similar to a reflex sight or so). Also there is a texture problem- from third person everything is good, like you can see on the screen but in first person I can see my hands _over_ the model. Without added texture, I don't have this.

Anyway... there is still a lot that I don't know and at the moment I am not really sure if I can finish up this thing. Don't know too if maybe someone is already working on the same weapon...

Absolute Outstanding!! :yay::yay:

Yes Fortran give us more, maybe some great new AC-130 Hercules paintings!!:)

I can't wait to see more of your superb work!!:):)

Early W.I.P Shots of Baucau, East Timor taken in VBS2 with ADF Entities

etscreen1.jpg

etscreen2.jpg

Since a week or so, I am trying to add a new weapon to the game... It is not very easy because good and or usefull tutorials are not much available. In the last two days I learned a lot by myself with countless try&error.

It's a Milkor MGL-140. I used a model from FPS Banana (and edited it a lot) because I don't wanted to create a totally new model without knowing if I really can get it ingame. So far the weapon works- and it is fun to use it. There is still a problem with the scope-perspective (I would like to make it similar to a reflex sight or so). Also there is a texture problem- from third person everything is good, like you can see on the screen but in first person I can see my hands _over_ the model. Without added texture, I don't have this.

Anyway... there is still a lot that I don't know and at the moment I am not really sure if I can finish up this thing. Don't know too if maybe someone is already working on the same weapon...

Great job! Like it!

Early W.I.P Shots of Baucau, East Timor taken in VBS2 with ADF Entities, After 29 Hours of Straight Development

etscreen5.jpg

etscreen6.jpg

etscreen7.jpg

etscreen8.jpg

Tell me what ya think :)

How many more topics will you post the same pictures in?

Just updating the relevent threads that I have previously posted in.

Edited by OChristie

Whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

What does VBS2 maps have to do with ArmA2?

Well from what I gather...and I quote:

My aim of this whole project was to give the community of ArmA/ArmA2 the chance to play a map that is also used by the Australia Defence Force in VBS2

I just used VBS2 to take pictures because of its RTE functionality, it makes it easier to take pictures and manoveur around. The map will be for ArmA and then Ported for ArmA 2.

don't know if it has been released but i would love the bradley assault vehicle

EDIT: sorry bit of noob with editing which program do you all use? and is there a tutorial on how to do it??

Deleted by Franze - Wrong thread

Edited by Franze
This thread is not for searching for members

I've got quite a lot further with my sa80, still the first 3d modelling i've done and i'm not finding it easy(should have gone for something less ambitios).

Things still to do

1/ add barrel

2/ fix front grip

3/ fix front pitol grip

4/ fix proportians (slightly off)

5/ furrows in the magazine

6/ base of the front sight post

7/ add more detail to the SUSATs base

Untitled-2.png

looking very nice sneakymcfox , looking forward to seeing this in game .