curses, so close :P

closest i've found when i was looking for some 90's units

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12384

old stuff but I am working with deltahawk on some 1980s & 90s units. Those units suck, I have no idea what idiot made those :p I need to have them taken down one of these days.

I was hoping if someone could make me some vehicles from the game halo. now i know arma is a modern combat simulator, but i just have been really looking for some unique vehicles for a mission I've been working on.Some examples of this vehicles would be warthog, pelican, mongoose, scorpion tank. These would be used for private use also. Please let me know if you could do this I would greatly appreciate it.

Oops, just noticed my request was in GLT Missles already, ignore post.

Edited by Sif
Ignore

I'm looking for a sound mod that lowers the "tone" of the missile lockon for the Javelin, Sidewinder, etc. It seems much louder than anything else, and... honestly it pisses off my dogs and makes them bark :P

I noticed a ticket for this on the bugtracker, and was wondering if anyone had made a little mod to lower the volume for the time being?

old stuff but I am working with deltahawk on some 1980s & 90s units. Those units suck.

Excellent... :yay:

I'm looking for a sound mod that lowers the "tone" of the missile lockon for the Javelin, Sidewinder, etc. It seems much louder than anything else, and... honestly it pisses off my dogs and makes them bark :P

I noticed a ticket for this on the bugtracker, and was wondering if anyone had made a little mod to lower the volume for the time being?

You can dePBO the file, find the audio beep file and decrease it using an audio editing software, with permission, of course. ;)

I'm guessing you don't want a mod that changes the beep to a "meow" then?

I remember slx mod for operation flashpoint adds some realy nice empty shells when gun is fired. those shells were nothing like those from ace2. Is it possible to make something like that for arma2?

Is there a mod which enables/creates severe weather? like big waves, flooding, tornadoes, or very intense rain, thunder and lightning storms? ive tried the NIM weather, but i couldent get the enviorment to take on that "severe weather, i better get inside" feel.

Might we see an Afghanistan map with CLAfghan esque vegetation but a lot flatter? Sangin is good but a little small.

1) WOO & Flashpoint dynamic missions merged together for singleplayers.

some of us are unhappy with the lack of dynamic missions available for single player

and for those who dont understand/have the time or patience to learn the editor in depth..

we are stuck forced to play the few limited pointless objectiveless missions that kinda feels like

your just running around shooting people & getting killed for no point at all.

no coop capturing towns, or real goals in single player mode missions

...wich only leaves coop multiplayer Domination as the alternative.

2) a seperate .pbo that disables the default settings in arma2's scope bob -

disability to aim at targets when under fire or hurt. (gamekiller)

3) a stupified K.I.S.S module for use with the BI editor for noobs so we can merge

some features we like from mods we like into other maps without having to enroll

into a computer rocket sciene class to learn how to script in your binary game engine language.

example: say I liked a sertain mp/sp mission but disliked some features about it..

in the editor I could port load in a pbo lets say mso_27_a2free_coop_usmc_vs_ru_ins_4-03.chernarus.pbo

and use all of the pre deturmined waypoints /scripting elements from one mission map & simply move all the elements

around to fit a new map like takistan or Sahrani with ease without extracting & editing any scripts.. possible?

Edited by BlueWolf

i would love for someone to make a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse can anyone help me out?

has anyone got a PG-7VR model? i need one for the custom rpg i'm making so when you load one the model doesnt turn into the original rpg

every other one is in the sample models

1) WOO & Flashpoint dynamic missions merged together for singleplayers.

some of us are unhappy with the lack of dynamic missions available for single player

and for those who dont understand/have the time or patience to learn the editor in depth..

we are stuck forced to play the few limited pointless objectiveless missions that kinda feels like

your just running around shooting people & getting killed for no point at all.

no coop capturing towns, or real goals in single player mode missions

...wich only leaves coop multiplayer Domination as the alternative.

Done: http://www.armaholic.com/list.php?c=arma2_files_scenarios

I know where the Community based COOP Missions are & that's not what I requested..

or maybe you did not understand the request..

players would like the ability to merge together dynamic - COOP missions from one map to another map.

without nerfed errors or incompatabilitys.

Edited by BlueWolf

I was hoping if someone could make me some vehicles from the game halo. now i know arma is a modern combat simulator, but i just have been really looking for some unique vehicles for a mission I've been working on.Some examples of this vehicles would be warthog, pelican, mongoose, scorpion tank. These would be used for private use also. Please let me know if you could do this I would greatly appreciate it.

Why only for Private use? i don't think an addon maker would be prepared to do all that hard work then only make it for private use.:confused:

Just Wondering, could someone make a mod that when an aircraft fires a HELLFIRE it levels the aircraft and if its a fixed-wing it mantains speed. Anyway it opens and window in the game that shows the area in front of the aircraft and you target a place and then fire the missile and it travels to the target and explodes and then the players gets shown a zoomed in picture of the impact area to examine the AOE. After that it goes back to the normal view. Im not sure if someone has done this already so sry if that is so. Thanks in advance. :bounce3::bounce3: :):):):) :cool:

Mando Missiles I think does something like this, I think. It has many different aircraft weapon systems. No levelling of the aircraft, tho, AFAIK.

I'd like to see the HK 21 general-purpose machine gun in ArmA 2.

--> Wikipedia

It's quite popular in South America, Africa and Asia.

I'd prefer the basic variant, but if someone really models it, I'd glady take any of it's many variants :)

Cheers,

D.

Addon Request:

JPADS - Joint Precision Airdrop System

The Joint Precision Airdrop System (JPADS) is an American military airdrop system which uses the GPS, steerable parachutes, and an onboard computer to steer loads to a designated point of impact on a drop zone.

I thought this might be possible and a fun addon project for someone as we already have the right parachute system. Just needs GPS scripting etc. It looks very effective when multiple packages appear and fly in formation to the drop zone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_P...Airdrop_System

http://www.mmist.ca/pg_ProductsSherpaPadsOverview.php

m6gWIuW3LBY

Benefits

JPADS offers several main benefits, including an increase in the number of available drop zones and an increase in the cargo's precision, which benefits the user. JPADS also increases the survivability of the delivery aircraft and its crew. JPADs can achieve the same or better accuracy from greater heights, allowing the aircraft to drop the load at a much higher, and usually safer, altitude.

Standoff Delivery

Because JPADS allows the aircraft to drop at high altitude (+15,000ft), the aircraft can actually drop the load a good distance away from the drop zone, which affords the aircrew to remain free of enemy threats which may be near the area where the load is being dropped.

JPADS involves four increments, categorized by the weight of the cargo to be dropped:

Increment I: JPADS-2K / applies to loads up to 2,200 lbs

Increment II: JPADS-10K / applies to loads up to 10,000 lbs.

Increment III: JPADS-30K / applies to loads up to 30,000 lbs.

Increment IV: JPADS-60K / applies to loads up to 60,000 lbs.

Sherpa_overview_1sidebar.JPG

Edited by PELHAM

:confused::confused: Is there any vehicle with a working winch in ArmA 2 or Operation? If not could someone make whiches on land vehicles and lifts on helicopters to connect to trees, posts, etc. (for land vehicles that are stuck) and to transport cargo (helicopters)

thx in advance

also can you load small vehicles in the C-130J?

:pray: :cylon: :dancehead: :stuck: