On 11/5/2023 at 10:31 AM, Rimland said:

Someone can upload Arma 2 cold war rearmed i am glad if your upload it mod

• Like 1

Hi, would anyone have the ballistics and scopes mod from this thread? Thanks!

Hi everyone, 

I played CWR 3 and wanted to replay in CWR2 but aparrently CWR website and armaholic are down.

I cant find the mod anywhere. Does anybody have it and could upload and share it? Thank you in advance.

Best!

Thank you. in the ftp folders when I click something there is no option to download. I found this link on discord however: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmyNENypM6UiaF7genbUFJEbFsA?e=LmhCcC

I installed it. I can see the ofp themed menu and I have maps in editor. But I don't have any campaigns or missions. I could find that they have to be loaded separately:

There is a resistance campaign in the files but no cwr2_1985.pbo. Do you have it maybe? Also when I load resistance campaign into CWR addons folder I still can't see it in the campaigns menu. Would you have missions and campaigns for the mod maybe? Thank you again.

On 2/12/2024 at 11:44 PM, talos32 said:

Also when I load resistance campaign into CWR addons folder I still can't see it in the campaigns menu

@talos32

SP missions are placed inside the Missions folder
MP missions inside the MPMissions folder
Campaigns inside the Campaigns folder

"If you don't have the Campaigns folder, create it."

That is the correct way, so you should not have problems viewing missions or campaigns.

On 2/13/2024 at 11:44 AM, talos32 said:

There is a resistance campaign in the files but no cwr2_1985.pbo

Hi, I noticed your post last night before going to sleep and looked at the onedrive link, and there was a newly added CWR campaigns folder, but I didn´t check the contents and now all the CWR files are gone from there (dunno if that´s meant to be temporary or permanent). Are you still missing the 1985 campaign file? If so, I can share it with you somehow. I´ve been meaning to upload the CWR2 mod somewhere for the past few months, but I´ve just been terribly preoccupied with life stuff...

EDIT: Scratch that. I just looked at the Discord you mentioned/posted in and W0lle re-uploaded everything to new Google Drive and Onedrive links this morning. I´ll put them here so people can find it. @Yamatoru You can get CWR2 at one of these links if you´re still looking for it:

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ADRwF9xPCPeMvN8&id=22A533A9DC108D6C!278&cid=22A533A9DC108D6C

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_EW-JwxMQkIvOYjKInomeb1A-d7EyZzu

Hi, after my post, W0lle messaged me on priv with a link. I have everything already. Another person also messaged sent me one in email. (This is an awesome community - I thought I will not get it but I got more than one copy)

I will keep this stuff safe and look to make some extra download link as well since all the websites with it are gone. 

Thank you all!

• Like 1

thank you for links

ideal since it's a large mod. This is to create a page and post moddb.

Greetings!

Would someone happen to have "The forgotten few" campaign for ArmA 2 CO? 
I am talking about the original, Chernarus variant. 

Many thanks!

3 hours ago, NamalskCorporation said:

Greetings!

Would someone happen to have "The forgotten few" campaign for ArmA 2 CO? 
I am talking about the original, Chernarus variant. 

Many thanks!

You are in the wrong place, this is the thread where it clearly says "Arma 2 Addon request thread".

Missions and/or obviously campaigns here: