=Spetsnaz=

ArmA II Photography I: Questions. Comments & Discussion

I can't see them either, that's because my ISP is allowed to block websites from view where I live, and the website SMERSH hosts them at is blocked. Maybe the proxy you're having to use is blocking that website?

@SMERSH : Nice pics... but in http://keep4u.ru/full/2009/06/14/dc1472312fece9b7deba969150cea8e4/jpg

whats up with the soldier in the Middle?.. is that an animation?, is there an animation problem or is he being like "I Believe i Can Fly!"?:D

My guess would be that it's a stance that has to be performed before and after every animation recording with Motion capture.

See 4:40 -

The other question is why is that in the game..

Or the soldier just loves Titanic.

Edited by Cole

Thank you for your feedback, and interpretation:)

I posted the screenshots on another site I hope now they will be seen.

Nice shots Smersh please keep em coming :)

Still no Arma2 screens from the likes of Parvus et al, come on dudes get to it.

That combine gunshio is wicked! I hioe we can see alot more HL2 stuff in ArmA! This way we can create fun missions with combines against rebels, in realistic, non-CoD style! I love the idea, and the gunship is done :D

now all we need anymore is combine soldiers, and maybe Helicopter. also some HL2 objects would be cool, like combine barricades etc, BUT on topic again: Nice pictures are coming, especially form SMERSH, keep it up! :D I will try to add few myself 19th ;)

That combine gunshio is wicked! I hioe we can see alot more HL2 stuff in ArmA! This way we can create fun missions with combines against rebels, in realistic, non-CoD style! I love the idea, and the gunship is done :D

now all we need anymore is combine soldiers, and maybe Helicopter. also some HL2 objects would be cool, like combine barricades etc, BUT on topic again: Nice pictures are coming, especially form SMERSH, keep it up! :D I will try to add few myself 19th ;)

Why don't you simply stay with HL2 if you like it so much? I actually never understood why people waste their time to create dinosaur, ancient or sci-fi mods for OFP or ArmA when there are already games which suite this themes much better.

Why don't you simply stay with HL2 if you like it so much? I actually never understood why people waste their time to create dinosaur, ancient or sci-fi mods for OFP or ArmA when there are already games which suite this themes much better.

For fun. It's not like a commercial project where you care about how popular it's going to be :)

Sci-fi mods can be awesome in this engine anyway.

Why? because i like this gunship from HL2, i know, that in HL2 is much better, but, i want with this gunship fly at open land.. in Arma.. that is all, why i tried this ;) I do not want make whole HL2 :)

(in HL2 u can't fly with this gunship, maybe in GM, but this is not the best)

@MrBurns

How did you do that pic? addon for PS?

@MrBurns

How did you do that pic? addon for PS?

Actually it was an accident lol

PTGui stitched it together from 7 or 9 single pics (360°), but the outcome looked shite due to the antennas close viewpoint. I started moving around the centerpoint and suddenly it looked like that :D

Here´s the hires version: http://dl2.armed-assault.de/team/burns/a2/a2_nuttypanogreenhill.jpg

I have a request

I will probably have to play arma on the lowest settings :( ( P4 3.0ghz 9600gt 2gb ram)

can anyone put on some screens with the low settings, like in battle or in city or just in the forest. much apreciated

3 Ghz processor sounds good enough, and 9600 sure would be enough for at least normal/medioum settings. is the processor dual or single?

I can play the game on Medium / high settings.

AMD X-2 Dual Core 2.6 GHZ

4GB RAM

8800GT

Hi Binkowski, i have a similair system as you do:

AMD X2- 5600+ 2.91 GHZ

2gb ram

ATI HD 3870 512 MB

its a bit the same right? i should be playable at medium

hmm i certainly should be fine then, at least to play it on medium settings.

@MrBurns:

Was that with the color script? Or was it a joke "not edited"? If it was with the color script it looks almost possible to make some kind of thermal. Anyone think that should be possible combined with the UAV's FLIR? Even adjustable strength/contrast. :)

One can always hope hehe.

Alex

3 Ghz processor sounds good enough, and 9600 sure would be enough for at least normal/medioum settings. is the processor dual or single?

it has 2 cores but it's a single core technicly

it has 2 cores but it's a single core technicly

What he means is single core twin threaded.