Sign in to follow this  
awalsh47

Bigfoot...has anyone found him?

Well i think it would be a nice little addition to have a extra incentive to explore, although if bigfoot gets added IT MUST BE UBER STRONG AND PWN EVERYTHING :D

"We went hunting for rabbits and this thing killed everyone, i managed to hide in a bush for 30mins and escape" yes please

that shure would be great.but i can see haw this roumor started

The source for this rumour is quite clear: Bigfoot

Have a look at the last note there...

The source for this rumour is quite clear: Bigfoot

Have a look at the last note there...

i have seen that but i still dont think there is one as yet mabe thay will add in a update for the game but i as for now i dont think there is 1

the same thing happen with gta,sa thay sead there was a big foot i spent years looking for that big foot

never seen it untill i saw it on youtube and it was a mod.

so i am thinking the same thing will happen with arma2 lets hope not.

but i to am still looking for big foot if he is outthere i will find him and kill him.

Edited by EMERY

i have seen that but i still dont think there is one as yet mabe thay will add in a update for the game but i as for now i dont think there is 1

i think its not there either i looked under all the rocks behind every tree it not there in campaing:o

My friend saw footprints...

:eek:

My friend saw footprints...

:eek:

your mate is he on drugs?

bigfoot lives in the infinite land.. not many people go there... and he stalks the land for people that do, thats why no-one has ever seen him, as they never get back to tell the tale

BIGFOOT IS REAL! In a virtual way...

:icon7:

BIGFOOT IS REAL! In a virtual way...

:icon7:

o.k:D

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

bigfoot lives in the infinite land.. not many people go there... and he stalks the land for people that do, thats why no-one has ever seen him, as they never get back to tell the tale

ok budy you keep telling your self that mean while i will keep looking

or keep wasting my time eather way the long walks in the forest are real nice

Well I was playing Evolution the other day and when advancing on the enemy city I did notice a figure moving around near the trees, I didnt really think nothing of it because I was fighting soldiers then suddenly just stopped and said 'O.O' on the chat.

But everyone called me a liar, lol.

Please get Arma 2 to work with Xfire so I can take a screenshot.

Use FRAPS. And the "Bigfoot" you saw was a friendly or enemy ghillie. ;)

Alex

If BigFoot is added (or already in), I think people in MP will be more dsitracted looking for it then fighting.

Bigfoot tends to hide in out of focus areas

Just like real life! ;)

i just went for a megga long walk from one side of the map to the other and only saw farm animals and 2 pigs and that stupid crow that keeps following me that i cant kill i swer bis did that just to piss me of but still no big foot

it took me about 1hr45min to walk across the hole map was a nice treck to[

Well probably was an enemy Ghillie, but I never saw him again, even when I bombed the area.

Well I was playing Evolution the other day and when advancing on the enemy city I did notice a figure moving around near the trees, I didnt really think nothing of it because I was fighting soldiers then suddenly just stopped and said 'O.O' on the chat.

But everyone called me a liar, lol.

I would assume its about Xfire updating their software to support Arma 2 not about BI supporting Xfire.

If you want to ask Xfire to support Arma 2, go on Xfire official forums and ask it, there already is a thread about it with 6 pages.

Ok, for the lazy ones, heres the link :)

http://www.xfire.com/xf/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=228566

About the bigfoot, I sure will spend hours exploring the countryside to find it :)

Bigfoot tends to hide in out of focus areas

Hi..:218:

As official arma2 site says:

Chernarussian Bigfoot is often said to be spotted in the mountains of Northern Chernarus....:yikes:

And i swear that the only time i have seen him.. :scared:

he made this international finger signs to all arma2 soldiers..:aa:

Over and out..:outtahere:

Wtf? I was browsing some old peview screens and it was just there! Should be in some future patch I guess. You cant really miss it :D

cookiemonster.jpg

Lol, if I ever make a game I'm going to put the cookie monster inside one of the official pictures..