Sign in to follow this  
awalsh47

Bigfoot...has anyone found him?

C'mon guys..the 1st EVER fraps of the legendary OFP/ArmA BigBoot, and this guy wants to run the other way? rofl

lol xD I can't believe how much it has exploded with popularity, it's only been up about 1 and 1/2 hour

Hey look! It's Michelle Obama on the hunt for some new voters!

Though bigotry was out in these forums. Are the mods going to let little nazi kids register and pester the forums?

lol xD I can't believe how much it has exploded with popularity, it's only been up about 1 and 1/2 hour

LOL simple,but effective! :D

Just gave the feeling that when 'IT' was coming towards you -you shit yourself!

'Run for ya life' :yay:

Closed pending review of content.

Hey look! It's Michelle Obama on the hunt for some new voters!

Make your lame political jokes somewhere else. Consider yourself warned.

Though bigotry was out in these forums. Are the mods going to let little nazi kids register and pester the forums?

+1 WL for flaming other users.

Not only was it a lame political joke but is was also a racist comment, which is not tolerated here, Infraction +3 and 3 week posting suspension.

UNlocked.

Thanks, but now I wasted a pm to Placebo to let this thread continue.

Now, will the REAL BigFoot, please stand up!

Edited by SWAT_BigBear

Could people please remember that you need a friggin sense of humour for this thread :butbut:

Honestly, how could you come into a thread about Bigfoot in ArmA and be so serious...

Could people please remember that you need a friggin sense of humour for this thread :butbut:

Honestly, how could you come into a thread about Bigfoot in ArmA and be so serious...

Exactly, I can't believe peopel are taking it so serisouly as to recreate my video lol!!

Even if BIS didn't officially put a Bigfoot in, it should be a simple enough matter to retexture a ghillie unit.

Is it possible to integrate new units into modules? It would be neat to put such a creature in the wildlife module with a 0.01% spawn chance.

Exactly, I can't believe peopel are taking it so serisouly as to recreate my video lol!!

It's the Drama of running away, that made it look so good. A+

I know!;) Some of the best laughs i have are reading posts on these forums from ppl that dont get sarcassm/tom foolery. :bounce3:

+2 for the running away part! :D

Even if BIS didn't officially put a Bigfoot in, it should be a simple enough matter to retexture a ghillie unit.

Is it possible to integrate new units into modules? It would be neat to put such a creature in the wildlife module with a 0.01% spawn chance.

I would find that very amusing :D

That was my point, to make the "Character" in my video seem so scared as to just run away and not bother shooting his gun at "Bigfoot".

I also placed a warning in my video as I'v removed MANY comments saying "pssh this is fake!!" Warning says "WARNING: THIS VIDEO REQUIRES A SENSE OF HUMOR. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR DON'T BOTHER COMMENTING!"

Ive seen the bigfoot :O it was a scary creature so i left it alone, It could of killed me with its 1 hand alone :O i spent 20 days in those woods! And im never going back!!

Ive seen the bigfoot :O it was a scary creature so i left it alone, It could of killed me with its 1 hand alone :O i spent 20 days in those woods! And im never going back!!

They are pretty scary, just run away because i think they are impervious to bullets!!

Ive seen him and he told me to tell everyone, that if you venture near him he can not be responsible for his actions. Also he wanted me to pass onto BIS that "he needs to outer terain sorted due to his mating habits.

Matt, I'm not sure this is for me. I'll bite anyway.

I'm not going to write any novel. I deleted a whole drama.

Suffice to say that my mother adopted a black baby. 5 years later she was diagnosed with cancer. She passed away.

Me at 15 and my sister at 18 had to rise the kid. I know what is racism.

Most days I'll go through racist jokes and not even blink. Including on this forum. Other days I'll respond. That's all, different life experiences = different 'wit' tolerance.

Sorry for the drama.

Matt, I'm not sure this is for me. I'll bite anyway.

Nah, wasn't aimed at you. That joke went too far. Was for the ones who are getting all worked up over the Bigfoot stuff.

That was my point, to make the "Character" in my video seem so scared as to just run away and not bother shooting his gun at "Bigfoot".

I also placed a warning in my video as I'v removed MANY comments saying "pssh this is fake!!" Warning says "WARNING: THIS VIDEO REQUIRES A SENSE OF HUMOR. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR DON'T BOTHER COMMENTING!"

:rolleyes: