Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas Bell

Razani, N. Waziristan Map

Razani Map Beta v.55

arma2009-05-1022-23-58-84.jpg

arma2009-05-1022-26-42-28.jpg

Morning.jpg

Evening.jpg

Razani is a 10 km x 10 km map based on an area in North Waziristan in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) of Pakistan. The area is currently controlled by the Taliban and has numerous Al-Qaeda training camps. Razani is on the main highway between North Warziristan's two largest towns - Miranshah and Razmak.

Please read the enclosed README file for important information. Not just the usual legal stuff, but facts you will find useful. If you do not read the README, it will be obvious when you ask questions or make comments. Here are vital parts from it:

Credits:

Opteryx - for allowing the use and modification of his objects. In addition to the great assistance he gave by use of his objects, Opteryx has provided both inspiration and a challenge to me with his passion for detail and accuracy in his many outstanding maps.

BIS - for use and modification of the Sample Model MLODs

Requirements:

This map addon includes razani.pbo and razmisc.pbo (Bisign and public key for both included) and requires the following additional addon to function fully:

Desert2.pbo - from Queen's Gambit. You lose half the grass clutter, one rock type and one bush type if you don't have it.

V0.55 Changes

1. New Sat Map colors

2. Couple of new compound clusters

3. Improved ability of AI to get in and out of qalats.

4. New wall and building objects.

5. Some walls will “destruct†rather than fall over.

6. Opteryx’s PBO’s no longer required.

7. Other miscellaneous items.

This update is long in coming – almost 3 months and over 140 hours of work. Unfortunately not a lot to show for the effort. Much time was spent creating new structures and attempting to improve AI behavior using multiple and/or complex AI Pathways. These experiments not only failed, but created havoc with the program when there were even a few units on map. My follies found that AI Pathways are only sometimes used by individual soldiers, but never by units as a whole. The only way to get squads to move through openings is to make them 3-4 meters wide. Anything smaller than this will be ignored by the AI pathfinding routines. So now entrances to qalats are larger. You will no doubt still find plenty to get frustrated about regarding the AI pathfinding around the compounds. On the other hand, the AI can do some unexpected things. After numerous attempts to set and keep sentries in the towers, I gave up. However, during a mission I found myself being shot at by some damn Taliban in a tower – the AI had somehow managed to make the guy enter the door and climb the ladder on this own. Go figure…

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s1ypj4

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4L0ARVB8

Edited by Nicholas Bell

About time... finally the teasing came to an end yay.gif

Downloading now and giving it a try asap. smile_o.gif

Nicholas Bell: very nice! Will you build villages with 3D live editor?

Thanks for informing us smile_o.gif Great island !

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

1764589.gif

Required Addons :

DOWNLOAD - Avgani 1.3 & Afghan Village 0.6

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

And here is the BBCode if you want to add our Mirror to your release post :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">http://www.armedassault.info/mirrorgen2/1764589.gif[/IMG]

Required Addons :

If you prefere a text only BBCode please copy and paste the code below :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">ArmedAssault.info Mirror :

DOWNLOAD - Razani (v.0.5 Beta) - [235 MB 7z] from ArmedAssault.info

Required Addons :

despite the fact it contains over 1,745,000 objects.

*cough* did you say one MILLION and seven hundred THOUSAND objects? crazy_o.gif

I'm asking because I did some experimenting back in the early ArmA wrp editing days and when reaching about 1,3million objects on the map it started to stutter so much I flagged it as unplayble and not suitable for ArmA.

Hmm I need to go back and test some more if you have this many objects and haven't even yet added everything.

Very very interesting.

Oh and the screenshots, yes the terrain looks very nice. Looks like a good job again.

I just had a quick try on this thing and have to say I absolutely love it thus far. I've went up hills and back down as well as over-turned my vehicles on taking some of those sharp turns way too fast and smiled every bit of the way.

I see quite a few really open areas that FOB's could be built by mission makers (thank you for allowing the mission makers to build them instead of being forced to use one in particular for forever smile_o.gif ).

Best part is that so far I've not experienced any performance hits (if there is a bit, it's so small s far that I haven't noticed it one bit). So bravo on a kick ass map, mate. I'm going to really enjoy this to the fullest in the near future and look forward to it in every way. notworthy.gif

The roads are really ... adventurous, no doubt.

Preformance is good, even in areas with dense vegetation and countless rocks I have 50 - 60 fps (with vsync on).

Anyone fancy for uploading desert2.pbo just not to...

Quote[/b] ]lose half the grass clutter, one rock type and one bush type if you don't have it.

I'm kidding if someone got tricked wink_o.gif

Couldn't wait any longer for this cutie; GW Bell!!1! thumbs-up.gif

why cant you just make it not require queens gambit..not alot of people even have QG.... confused_o.gif

Wohaa, that's a breathtaking map ! Those areas with vegetation are just stunningly real. Really looking forward to any future updates.

notworthy.gif

why cant you just make it not require queens gambit..not alot of people even have QG.... confused_o.gif

Bad luck then. Do we really need to have the same discussion each time an addon/Mod comes out that requires Queens Gambit?

Why should all addon/missionmakers dumb down their work just because some people think QG isn't worth purchasing it.

@wolle

just common sense for the community.

Quote[/b] ]just common sense for the community.

In your eyes but not mine. icon_rolleyes.gif I agree with W0lle on this.

This is what i think.

1. If you dont like it, dont get it, dont moan.

2. Support the devs of a good game, they give us fun, we might as well give them money for there work. So many hrs of fun is well worth a few bucks.

I dont mean no offence. So comeone ppl, why all the negative vibes, cheer up ppl.

@Nicholas Bell

Keep up the good work!

Agreed. The map designer put all the work into it, thus he has all the rights in the world to use QG if he wants.

Yes it will work with out QG but you lose some ground clutter.

Ok For my two bits. HOLY COW!!!! This map is GREAT!!!!!! No honestly, This is a great map, thank you Nicholas! Also a Thank you goes to Opteryx. Guys all I can say is Wow and Thanks, I cant wait for the updates. I don't have QG but even still its a Huge map with great potential. I was blown away by the attention to detail, it has a great feel and ranks up the with Avagani and the Afghan village. Something good, something bad:is it normal for the AI not to follow you into the Housing complex? I went in, with the Column (close) and they stopped at the entrance and walked around it. The same happens to me in the Afghan village and Avagani. Just wanted you to be aware of that. But again Great map!!

Looking good. What ambition! Opteryx's buildings will be well utilised here.

Few initial comments about the town mainly:

<ul>[*]the metal bus shelters looks totally out of place for the environment. Every other structure is mud or timber.

[*]I would try to avoid putting the buildings beside/overlapping the walls without at least a 1.5m gap. AI don't behave well otherwise. It can also look better since the textures are different. Plus it reduces the use of escape routes and hiding spots.

[*]The parallel side roads seem too well pre-planned for such an area

[*]Walled compounds can also be rhombus or trapezoid shaped, not just perfect oblongs. Again, that relates to avoiding the perfect preplanned community.

Great work. Looking forward to using this.

Very nice.... inlove.gif ..downloading ASAP.. yay.gif

Hi,

Once again excellent work on the map, your efforts have paid off in some marvellous terrain.

---

To isolate Arma.rpt file contents from a clean start of Arma with QG and Opteryx's Avgani with only a walkaround on Razani I first cleaned out the contents of the file before starting. After starting up the game and entering the editor a single unit was placed on the map and moved around in preview mode. After closing the game the Arma.rpt file content was then examined. Messages relating to this addon are repeated references to Grid info and various missing config classes in razmisc.pbo. Unique messages for razmisc are:

razmisc\hut7_raz.p3d: house, config class missing

razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing

razmisc\hut4_2_raz.p3d: house, config class missing

razmisc\19str_raz.p3d: house, config class missing

razmisc\wall_plaster.p3d: house, config class missing

razmisc\wall_plaster_long.p3d: house, config class missing

File contents reproduced in full:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">....=====================================================================..== E:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\arma.exe..=====================================================================..Exe version: Sat Jul 12 16:13:47 2008. build 1.14.5256..Item STR_03s01 listed twice..Item STR_LIB_HILUX listed twice..Updating base class ->Default, by ca\anims\characters\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/DefaultDie/..Updating base class ->Default, by ca\anims\characters\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Crew/..Updating base class ->MGunCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/MGun/..Updating base class RscLoadingText->RscText, by DBE1\Models_DBE1\ui\config.bin/RscDisplayLoading/Variants/LoadingOne/controls/CA_TextLoad/..Updating base class RscLoadingText->RscText, by DBE1\Models_DBE1\ui\config.bin/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/Title1/..Updating base class RscLoadingText->RscText, by DBE1\Models_DBE1\ui\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/controls/CA_Text/..Updating base class DefaultWorld->CAWorld, by ca\desert\config.bin/CfgWorlds/Intro/..Updating base class SoldierEB->SoldierE, by ca\hotfix\qg\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierPTeamLeader/..Warning: no idc entry inside class RscDisplayStart/controls/Progress2 ..No more slot to add connection at Ec64 (4200.6,3748.7)..No more slot to add connection at Ec65 (4204.0,3739.8)..No more slot to add connection at Ec64 (4203.1,3746.4)..No more slot to add connection at Ec64 (4204.9,3742.5)..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..razmisc\hut7_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\hut7_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\hut32_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\hut7_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_arch_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_door_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_door_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\hut7_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\hut11_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_door_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\hut4_2_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\19str_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\hut7_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_arch_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_arch_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\hut32_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\bigwall1_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\hut4_2_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\19str_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..razmisc\hut4_2_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\hut7_raz.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\wall_plaster_long.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\wall_plaster_long.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\wall_plaster_long.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\wall_plaster_long.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\wall_plaster_long.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\wall_plaster_long.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\wall_plaster_long.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\wall_plaster_long.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\wall_plaster_long.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\wall_plaster_long.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\wall_plaster_long.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\wall_plaster.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\wall_plaster.p3d: house, config class missing..razmisc\wall_plaster.p3d: house, config class missing..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..Grid info..

---

Finally a suggestion, in my opinion the high compound walls are rather easy to breach using a vehicle. Perhaps they could be increased in strength so more effort is needed to knock these walls down (e.g. an explosive entry required) or inherit from a different destruction model. That would make a qala a much harder target to attack.

Well done and I am looking forward to the final version.

Regards,

Sander

Seriously badass GJ! It almost gives a realistic feeling and its awesome to even ride around lol.

and for those that like ARMA and cant even miss $19 for queen gambit...please dont comment on these forums about "why they used it"