Sign in to follow this  
EricM

Latest ArmA2 & ArmA2:OA Press Coverage | NO discussion here!

Latest UK issue of PC Gamer has a section on ArmA2 (how to install mods, including ACE2). Surprisingly it's quite detailed. Also a side panel on how to use "attachto" to mount a machine gun emplacement on a cow, like you do.

They're also setting up an ArmA server, or will be playing on someone else's server soon, or something. To be honest, I'm a bit hazy about online stuff, I've never played ArmA online.

There is, without doubt, a talented genius out there who can translate this review to English better than Google.

Failing that, I can only assume this is a good thing:

"Just guys from Bohemia Interactive deserve a little scratch for the handle, I have not come as a lonely limb"

RiE.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=cs&ie=UTF-8&sl=cs&tl=en&u=http://pc.hrej.cz/recenze/arma-ii-operation-arrowhead-british-armed-forces-3241/&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.cz&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhjWd3923sbtvK-IXB5H27mm5saKkA

I was looking yesterday night to the belgian tv show called Gunk TV witch was showing the Gunk TV Top 40 games. Missed the first two games and although 85% of the following games were either PS3/XBOX360 or WII...i decided to watch it out. Knowing there isn't much info found about Operation Arrowhead on belgian websites or forums i had already put the idea of seeing one of the Arma series in the top 40. To my suprise Operation Arrowhead was shown and.....on nr. 4!

I was very suprised it was shown and the place it had received, especially since the show tends to favor console games. I'm aware Belgium isn't much international (we are a very small country), but still it turned a smile on my face.

I don't know on what the guys of that show base themself (sales numbers, own review, pole, whatever...). Fact is like mentioned Arrowhead doesn't get much attention around here beside a few topics on various forums. Heck, i can't even find info on Arrowhead on the site of GunkTV.

Anyway, guess that is good news and free commercial for BIS from little Belgium.

*I did emailed then around the release date of Arrowhead if they were aware of it and if it was possible to showcase the trailer or something. Never received an answer though....

AAN-Online News Article

[sarcasm]Gee, I wonder what the next DLC (or upcoming "addon" hinted at in the facebook contest) is going to be? Hmmm....[/sarcasm] ;)

If I'm not mistaken, I believe I spot a summer version of Chernarus in the first picture along with a Tatra T 810.

Facebook update tonight :)

63807_448551946016_72200346016_5657944_6731997_n.jpg

While our deployment is tied up in red tape, here is a tasty morsel to dig your teeth into - just a sneak peak of our upcoming interview's content.
Edited by Pauld