Sign in to follow this  
miles teg

The Lost Brothers -Isaac and Ishmael Mod

... need one makeing up for the Su34 A & B one with both in it Pbo name is Syrian_Su34 and the P3d one r su34.p3d & su34b.p3d ...

You may use the model.cfg provided my BI for "Air" in the vehicles and weapons sample. The config.cpp is pretty easy, because you only have to inherrit the existing Su34 and Su34B class for your Syrian_Su34/B.

have fun,

mike

yup thats wot i had to do lol just have a go at get the Animations working got it in game ok just working the model config out it.s crazy_o.gif lol and did Syrian or Iran use the mig 15 huh.gif?? and have look er look at the Zolfaqar 3 MBT looks like a M1A1 in a way whistle.gif

http://www.acig.org/artman/publish/article_249.shtml

As far as the Mig-15 goes, Iran, no.  Syria, I believe so but it might have been the Mig-17.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

New M151/M4A1 Recoiless Rifle conversion from our OFP pack (Thanks to John Ka).

I also made a seperate version for our historic IDF pack that we are working on. However I didn't take a screen shot with those units because I'm still working on getting them all configured. At any rate so far progress is good thanks to help from many different addon makers.

LoBo_HezballzM151_1.jpg

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

nice jeep...

On your current pack, I noticed there are no blood textures. will you be adding them later or not? either way it's no big of a deal. having fun shooting the hezbollah lately. maybe i'm just tired of bullying the SLA.

like you said... the hezbollah in your pack gave the impression that they're armed to the teeth. looks very intimidating smile_o.gif

Honestly I've just been lazy and haven't looked hard to find the tutorials on how to make blood textures show up.  I know it has to do with rvmats and stuff...which I know something about.   So hopefully I'll get less lazy and fix that.  But, actually I'm not so much lazy...I've just been more interested in working on NEW addons rather then blood textures.  hehehe.  But I really need to fix that.  No promises, but hopefully either myself or one of our mod team members will fix that.

Yeah the Hezbollah are my favorite OPFOR.  SLA sucks, Hezbollah makes me scared and are more heavily armed (and smarter) so I feel MUCH more happy if I defeat a superior # of Hezbollah soldiers.   It is just more satisfying.  

smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

here the new a4 skin (hopefully it's not fruity style this time,so no more follow your nose thing)

a4n1.jpg

a4n2.jpg

a4n3.jpg

nice like the A4 and is that a mig21 i see aswell tounge2.gif and i still cant get the SU33 to work fully in game so am asking any one who is willling to halp me out all i need is a config makeing up for it just PM me and thanks

The Shermies are now in-game. Go Shermies! Yay!

Below is a pic of an up-gunned M-50 Isherman.

LoBo_sherman_1.jpg

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Is the M50's still in usage or are these for a more historical aspect?

Oh! By the way, Miles....were you guys able to track down what caused the lack of tracers issue? If so, is it something we can fix in the configs? Kinda bugging me laying down fire and not getting tracers from the infantry. I think it's just from the IDF side, I don't think the OPFOR side classes suffer from this.

Negative I still need to work on that. Honestly I haven't looked into it yet... I kinda forgot about that but it may be due to custom ammo types or something. But hopefully that can be sorted out at least for belt-fed machine guns.

The M50 and other Shermans are no longer used and haven't been used for a long time. So yeah these are for our historic pack. Likewise the Centurion tank will be for a historic pack (with blazer and non blazer armor versions). On the Egyptian side we will have T-34's and T-54/55 tanks.

Now the M3 halftrack I hear rumors of some still being mothballed but kept ready for action in any war. I'm not sure if that's true, but it wouldn't surprise me as they were solid vehicles. But then again so is the M113.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

The M50 and other Shermans are no longer used and haven't been used for a long time.  So yeah these are for our historic pack.  

It must be one of the very early ones too (ie. mid-1950s),

with that VVSS suspension. IIRC the VVSS M50s had

problems with the extra weight of the upgrades that the

Israelis fitted to them. The HVSS M50s were more successful.

I look forward to being able to drive a Centurion/Sh'ot

around an ArmA desert (and cracking open some T-55s)!

Thanks Blazer. They look great. Good job.

Here's a nice T-62 that we are working on:

Syrian T-62's"

LoBo_Syrian_T62_2.jpg

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

It looks real nice, except that the IDF/IAF doesn't use the AH1Z unfortunately.

sad_o.gif

However for those who would like to use it please feel free to release it as your own addon because I know some people would like to use it.

smile_o.gif

We have a AH-1S conversion from OFP with specular/normal mapping but it has a few bugs that we haven't been able to figure out how to solve.

sad_o.gif

But it also is a shitty model.  We're waiting for SFC.ITZHAK to send us a better AH-1S model.  

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

i know just been looking it up lol tiz ok just rename it to the AH1S  wink_o.gif  and ya still have a nice Tzefa to use untill you get the AH-1S from him

Classic 70's era IDF in action.  Part of our upcoming Historic Pack.  

LoBo_HistoricIDF_1.jpg

LoBo_HistoricIDF_2.jpg

LoBo_HistoricIDF_3.jpg

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Negative I still need to work on that.  Honestly I haven't looked into it yet...  I kinda forgot about that but it may be due to custom ammo types or something.  But hopefully that can be sorted out at least for belt-fed machine guns.

Was afraid of that. sad_o.gif I really miss my tracers and spotting where to direct and adjust my fire via tracer rounds. banghead.gif

Classic 70's era IDF in action.  Part of our upcoming Historic Pack.  

Will they be getting proper Israeli rifles before release?