Sign in to follow this  
-FF-Faust

FF Studio (WW2)

Hi all,

in this topic we will post our WIP screenshots and news about our ww2 addons.

For more info visit our FF Studio Web

Bf-109 WIP

One year ago we have created a model of Bf-109 but originally it wasn't meant to be an arma addon. But two weeks ago we have returned to this model and we want to release it as addon.

Model isn't tottaly perfect but i think i looks fine. There is still some work to do on this such as cockpit model, texture improvments...

OK so here is newest screeshot of addon (hope u like it):

bf109fullgc2.jpg

Looks good !

You webpage doesn't specify your plans and such. Any plans of a enemy for this German plane so we could dogfight?

Looks good !

You webpage doesn't specify your plans and such. Any plans of a enemy for this German plane so we could dogfight?

Yes, there is no plan on our web because we arent doing any MOD or something like that. So at the moment we dont know what addons we will do.

But i think that after we finish our work on BF109 we could create any plane for allies (maybe Spitfire?). So we could dogfight. smile_o.gif

Lol, today i have found out that our web page didnt work properly.

You couldnt see any picture there (becouse of bad czech hosting). confused_o.gif Oh, 115 people saw our web incorrect and ugly.

But now its fixed and you are welcome.gif

F, maybe a G, I'd say... seems to have the longer kind of propellor hub installed. Very nice piece of work, can't wait to get to fly that thing.

what bf109 mod is this ? B/E/D/F ? proportions are kinda strange to me,,,

This version of plane we have created with BF 109F blueprint. And yea maybe this model is not tottaly correct but we endeavoured. smile_o.gif

It has two MG17 above engine, one MG151/20 in nose of the plane and one SC250 bomb (or 4xSC50) as vesrion BF 109F-2.

3,6 ton Blitz if I'm not mistaken? Glad to see it in game smile_o.gif

3,6 ton? ehm i have found this.. 1,800 kg (3,968 lb)

smile_o.gif You can ask for more screens? Finally, something good addons with II WW.

inlove.gif Beautiful, if I can suggest several cracks and a little dust and mud would be an ideal finish.

I agree. The tires look good and worn, but you could dirty up the undercarriage a little bit as well as the wheels (dry mud or faded dust)

All I can say is Faust & Frizy put out first class work!

notworthy.gif

Can't wait to put all this equipment into action!

Maybe they can help me a little bit on some textures! whistle.gifsmile_o.gif

OK, i will edit a texture as you wrote.

@Rip: Of course we can , PM sent  smile_o.gif

Great work. I cann weit too same WW2 stuf in arma. There is big leck of ww2 addons. There is beatifol things in work just like yours and i hope it will be in game sun. Keep up the great work.

I always wanted to play ww2 in Arma. But you are right Neuro, there is a biiiiiig lack of ww2 addons. And i cant wait more, so why dont create some ww2 stuff on my own?  tounge2.gif

BTW: Kubelwagen WIP pic

kubelwagen1tc7.jpg

And the stuff u r making is wery good. I will love too make same ww2 stuff too but i dont have the skill for it. I tray too make a tiger tank from ofp too work and didn make it. It vas for personal use - dont now how the autor is and no permision. Just wont too have fun with it but didnt make it. I hope u will relis same addons oon so we cann have a old ww2 war. Keep up the wery good job and sorry for bad engliss.