Sign in to follow this  
StefX

New ArmA II Pictures!

Nice find! Those are new for my eyes. :) I like them!

Thanks Bush, although I never thought I'd find myself saying that without sarcasm ;)

for sure A2 will have "this feel" which A1 lacks, Chernarus is looking super judgining from screens, and new Tiscali PC requirements give hope

The new nature photos looks absolutly awsome..

Hell yeah these are new.

And this one is simply stunning...

That is pretty damn gorgeous!

For the Brits: Who's going to be the first to make a David Belamy nature mod! :D

Sign me up for the David Attenborough "Guerillas in the Mist" mod . .

cjph

IMHO there seems to be a few things missing from Arma2, from what I've seen so far, but I will say that it looks spectacular...

My fave so far

[iG]http://www.armedassault.info/ftp/pics/news/pics1/arma2_chernarus_nature_02.jpg[/img]>100kb

Incredible detail and great view distance. I reckon you can tell the difference between made up terrain and that modelled on the real world, everything is placed much more naturally, as you might expect :)

Edited by Placebo

Looking at the recent screenshots, there nothing short of spectacular. But me being the pessimist, i can't help but think there blinding us with these great scences to maybe gloss over the bad things.

I like my graphics to be the best they can be, but i've read on these forums that some members would prefer better gameplay than pimped-up graphics, well i just hope and pray we get both, because we've certainly got the graphics.

Before anybody flames me, i've already got the game on pre-order, so BIS is getting my money, so i've got the right to be negative.

@SASrecon, i think its already been mentioned that its Ivan Butcha (sp)

Edited by Mr Reality

The nature looks beautiful in this game, so immersive.

I hope that little pond has a river somwhere around it, why build a dam for this little lake loll

Please don't hotlink images >100kb, it's not a new rule around here.

I hope that little pond has a river somwhere around it, why build a dam for this little lake loll

Well, you can't really see the whole ''pond'' though. This might clear a few things up: http://www.arma2.com/industrial-areas_en.html

I've seen a similar sized lake near where I live, though that one is dammed up because it's a source for drinking water, not power. Safe to say, you don't see the whole lake so we wouldn't know how big it really is.

Looks like there is a road going into the dam...

Looks like there is a road going into the dam...

I thought that was a ford, not a dam. As you wouldn't expect a road to lead into a lake.

I'm wrong, by looking at this pic, there is deffinatly a road leading into the lake.

arma2chernarusindustriae.jpg

Edited by Mr Reality

hmmmm, can we bomb the dams? dam busters anyone?? :p

Lots of new info popping up on the arma2 page.

Must say the game is looking greate