Sign in to follow this  
iceman77

GWL Training Day

The GWL , 1-8th , =sealz= get together once a week and go over things like formations,ROE,overwatch,bounding overwatch and move & fire.

Guests are welcome to participate in our training as long as they can follow simple directions and act like a grownup.

Instructor1 : Raynor

Instructor2 : Evilnate

When : Saturday 2pm Pacific time

Server : globalwarleague.org

How long will it last? : 2 hours

Do we even use our addonpack to train? : of course. .

Where can I get the required addons? : globalwarleague.org

Do I have to be present on teamspeak to participate?: YES

Should I read the training matireal on the GWL website before participation? : Not required. .but it helps. .

regards,

Iceman

This sounds great, and I hope to attend.

I tried to get the latest GWL pack, but once the link lead me to the Iceman filefront folder, it was empty.

Are there any other links to get all the addons?

I Apologize...infact the finalized version is being uploaded right now and will be avalible in about 2hrs...had to reupload the pack due to some updates and the CWM weapons were found to be glitched by a player...anyways the RH_AKs will be better suited for Iraq Warfare...

Regards,

Iceman

Thanks for the reply. 1-8th Enjoyed the previous GWL pack and look forward to this one. I hope the F-18 from Franz is still in it. The dynamic rearm ability the F-18 has should be part of all Air and ground vehicles.

I see that there is going to be GWL campaign, and have a question. This campaign looks like it will be a lot of fun, but I am not sure if I would be able to make every match. Is it is an issue if someone is unable to make all the matchs?

Also I see you are going to use the Iraqi Modern Warfare Mod in the future. Great choice. The are working with ACE, and I remember many of the ACE people from the OFP WGL mod. Great group, and a great mod.

Dude thats awsome, its like boot camp allover again biggrin_o.gif if I had a Mic I would join.

Quote[/b] ]Thanks for the reply. 1-8th Enjoyed the previous GWL pack and look forward to this one. I hope the F-18 from Franz is still in it. The dynamic rearm ability the F-18 has should be part of all Air and ground vehicles.

I see that there is going to be GWL campaign, and have a question. This campaign looks like it will be a lot of fun, but I am not sure if I would be able to make every match. Is it is an issue if someone is unable to make all the matchs?

Also I see you are going to use the Iraqi Modern Warfare Mod in the future. Great choice. The are working with ACE, and I remember many of the ACE people from the OFP WGL mod. Great group, and a great mod.

That's ok if you cant make every match.just make sure and register and signup @

globalwarleague.org

iam sorry to disapoint but the F-18 isnt in GWLIRAQ-MIW addonpack for campaign1...in the future for sure..

@CrazyAce    teamspeak dosent require a mic...you could always listen...but TS is required regaurdless...you are welcome to join our ts though without a mic...

regards,

Iceman

Ouch, thats like 5 in the morning for us europeans on a saturday morning, guess I wont be there tounge2.gif

If more euros wanted to participate we could easily move the training time...

Regaurds,

Iceman