Sign in to follow this  
wld427

default buildings

Anybody know how to remove the default aircraft hangars on Sahrani without editing the map itself in Visitor?

i saw the sixthsense editor update but it doe snot allow you to remove buildings.... does it?

I don't think it's possible without editing the world file.

Some objects might, when they get destructed, disappear quite well. Maybe you should try that and see what it does to these particular objects. Just try setting their damage to 1 and see what happens. I doubt this will help but try it.

Destroy it using setdamage and then delete ruins. Only what will remain will be small crater.

Ruins can be detected using nearestObject command:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">nearestobject [building_position,"ruins"]

Actually, every object with ruin can be removed this way.

I'm not sure if it's still there, but in 1.08 there was an annoying bug when doing this.

After the mission ended, and the mission was restarted, some of the buildings would not repopulate if you deleted their rubble. If it was a mission critical building for the next mission, it would of course mess things up. The only fix I found was to restart the server's arma between missions.

Again, may be fixed in 1.14, dunno.