Sign in to follow this  
arma.isgreat.org

(EVO)CTI Release  Full Release of EVO CTI

love the mission btw

think i might have found a bug

when a buy an rpg or m134 for me or an ai squad member it replaces the primary weapon!

is that intentional rank thing or a bug?

i know later in the game with a higher rank i can buy an ai with AT,but at the beginning of the game thats not an option

update!

replaced that template and it's working as expected now!

BiGGiBs

I have been unable to replicate the rpg/at4 bug, but no, it doesnt replace the primary weapon. It might be something more simple like saving a template without a primary wpn and buying that template after selecting a new armament. Not too sure what caused it as the script appears to run fine.

awesome work

notworthy.gif

is a sahrani lite version or half island version planned????Ai have little probs with pathfinding near corazol (bahia gatun).example: i lost my base near corazol(blufor) and my ai teamates want cross the water to recapture(bahia gatun) and move then no longer at this position

thx for the good work and hope there are other maps with Evocti in future biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

hi

bug*

you may know about this already but playing as east engineer i dont seem to have an option to drop a repair truck

also on the same issue,sort of.

playing as a west engineer the other day i requested a rep truck drop, it dropped me an east rep truck.

of course the game didnt detect it as west rep truck so i was unable to built a farp or deploy a field gun. biggrin_o.gif

it realy needs fixing as playing in pvp mode it unbalances the game in favour of the west slightly.

ps

any chance of making the enemy vehicles capturable,as in the damaged but not totaly destroyed stuff?

atm they seem to be deleted withing 30 seconds or so.

keep up the good work,loving this mission!

do like those carpet bombing runs the planes make,dropping the strings of gbu's....evil! thumbs-up.gif

this mission has the best feeling of a large on going battle if you ask me.

i can see this taking over as most popular mission for arma with a bit of fixing/tweaking ect.

looking forward to a new version.

BiGGiBs

hi

bug*

you may know about this already but playing as east engineer i dont seem to have an option to drop a repair truck

also on the same issue,sort of.

playing as a west engineer the other day i requested a rep truck drop, it dropped me an east rep truck.

of course the game didnt detect it as west rep truck so i was unable to built a farp or deploy a field gun. biggrin_o.gif

it realy needs fixing as playing in pvp mode it unbalances the game in favour of the west slightly.

ps

any chance of making the enemy vehicles capturable,as in the damaged but not totaly destroyed stuff?

atm they seem to be deleted withing 30 seconds or so.

keep up the good work,loving this mission!

do like those carpet bombing runs the planes make,dropping the strings of gbu's....evil! thumbs-up.gif

this mission has the best feeling of a large on going battle if you ask me.

i can see this taking over as most popular mission for arma with a bit of fixing/tweaking ect.

looking forward to a new version.

BiGGiBs

Hmm i havnt had those problems playing on our server. Ill look into it more anyways.. smile_o.gif

There is a problem with the Defence mission , the mission starts and the enemy arrived but no one starts shooting, instead the enemy gets near us and stays standing there without any fight. Ive waited for 5 minutes and then the mission is complete. Has someone experienced the same problem?? or is it only me?? I played on the west side

Anyone have a working version of EVO30CTI4.0SM.Sara.zip?

The link on the site is a hijacked link, and a right-click>save as downloads a corrupted file.

Cannot find a working downloadLink! banghead.gif

Anybody has a serious working link for this or is this just chasing the web again?? confused_o.gif

Why does the Senduit link give us version 3.9 ?

Also, the armaisgreat link is true BS, if anyone is using Firefox with Noscript just check out how many advertising sites you would have been connected to !

Is there any way to get this mission? Managed to get through all s**t on the site to find a corrupted file.

Rokka's link have ofcourse expired.

Is this the thread for Arma's Warfare CTI mission he made? If so, I would like to post the same thing I posted on Doolittle's thread as they are options I would like to see implemented universally:

Instead of A.I. buying, or in addition to A.I. buying troops / vehicles, allow the commander to buy the assets and assign squads.

In addition, the ability to use Support scripts, but instead of having a Blackhawk bring reinforcements by default use of the script you have to purchase the blackhawk first and assign purchased troops / squads to the blackhawks to bring reinforcements. Then when you need them in a sticky situation or need reinforcements quick, you have assigned a set squad / number of Copters / Troops to serve that purpose. Same with CAS Copters and Jets. Purchase to set aside and use instead of just "Having" them because the script says so.

Just like with Doolittle, love your work and hope you return.

No, this is the thread for the evolution cti mission he made before warfare was released.