Sign in to follow this  
Delta Hawk

Ford F350 Super Duty pickup

Hi, this is my demo for my Ford F350 Super Duty pack.  Just click the link and follow directions, I'm too cheap to use an actual FTP server.  Enjoy!

http://upload2.net/page....ar.html

////////////////////WARNING////////////////////WARNING/////////////////////WARNING//////////

Installing and utilizing addon may cause uncontrollable urges to jump and play in the mud, drink gasoline with beer, or testicales to descend at an alarming rate.  If any of these symptoms occur, stop playing and seek professional medical attention immediately. Use EXTREME self control.

looks amazing - now my PMC's have something to bomb around in while on convoy details !

Cheers,

-Chapman

the fuel consumption on this beast is horrible - barely made the round trip on the highway of Fallujah - gas light came on.

Great addon!  

-Chapman

*Any plans to make an armed version ?  Disreagard - read the readme - Sorry Delta.

Here are the screens included in the .rar :

Preview1.jpg

preview2.jpg

*EDIT* - Just read the readme - Sorry Delta.

-Chapman

Planning anything similiar for ArmA? Our squad doesn't use OFP for more than a year now...

Very nice looking thanks. When I first saw the download I thought it was one of those very old ford pickups that are in use around the world.

Nice truck. I find the engine too loud though, and I wish the bed would be used for cargo seats.

Lol I have the same exact truck in real life, this is cool.

I'm sorry, i didn't really make this truck to accomadate the "war" side of OFP, but the civillian side...honestly, if i did anything with the bed, i'd make it possible to put motorcycles or dirt bikes or 4 wheelers in the bed. And i really don't want to put MGs as stated in the readme. Now if u want to make a Mexican ranch f350 with hay, yea, i'd fit 50 ppl in the bed

HOWEVER........getting into the topic of the future of this addon pack, this pack actually contains 15 some trucks made off the f350 chassic. There's the F350 in 3 different colors, with multiple option parts and rims, then there's the F350 Super Duty Dually in three colors with optional parts, then there's the Ford Excursion in three different colors with optional parts. And out of these three different kinds of truck, you'll get an Ambulance, a Metro GPD police Excursion, and yes, a SWAT/BlackWater/TripleCanopy/PSD/VIP armored Excursion (NO NO NO, it will not have a MG), and numerous other vehicles are planned.

However, whether or not this is release depends on the evaluation and popularity of the basic F350 and whether or not anybody wants to convert it to ArmA. I encourage more than 1 person to try in order to strife for quality.

sounds awesome - look forward to ANY future release.

Quick question - any issue with making a F350 police version with a cap on the bed ?  Some are used by our local police & provincial police service for their accident recon & CVSA Inspectors.

OPP231_CL.jpg

-Chapman

For the most part the truck looks great, your modeling and textures should be an example for all. BTW I love the fire trucks in the other post. Anyway a few things I've noticed as seen in the picture you posted the drivers hands are not on the steering wheel. There is a sound problem, volume should be a little less, and there is a clicking that happens when accelerating. Also it would be great if you could animate the doors, hood and tailgate as has been in other car addons.

Keep up the good work notworthy.gif