Sign in to follow this  
Deathstruck

Silent War mod needed !....

@Gemenis - sprawdz skrzynke PM :P

Nice work, waiting for more screens :P

You're welcome...I avoided putting these on filefront just for you Snafu... tounge2.gif

Noticed that. Thanks again!

I got it work ! The only thing you need to avoid those sound probs and other bugs is...ECP 1.85 mod, simpy copy ECP addons to swmod folder and everything will be ok smile_o.gif

(or use the config that SW mod is using)

Thanks for uploading these Zuku1.  Been wanting these for a long time.   thumbs-up.gif

GD Mast

I had a break because of my studdies and work, but for the weekend i have time for OFP :P

I've been working on belarusians cars :

belarusian cars

On the screen there are :

- Kamaz for now only with tent ( will be also without it, repeir, and with radar ( static object for missions- no screens right now , but i'ts beening almost done )

- uaz 469 ( retetxured version of an addon made by " The Sun", 3 version will be avanible, with tent, without it and with MG - for now only one screen, sry. ( When i'm writing this post i'm not in home :P )

Belarusian Uaz 469

- Uaz 3741 ( remodeled and remade textures of existing addon ( I've made model with proper faces, added lod's ect, working on interior ( no sreens now :P ), there will be also a police and civilian version avanible.

Belarusian Uaz 3741 front

Belarusian uaz 3741 back

And i've started to work on kamaz interior, for now it's look like this ;

Kamaz interior

I don't know is it real i have only 2 photos of interior :/

I will post more screens of bel armour , planes ect as soon as i will arive home.

And meyby last one for a bonus :

Highway objects test :P

That's all for now have a good night. Cya

Hi

I was playing the Krab howitzer on multiplayer with my fellow, but unfortunately I've came across some bugs (know that.. it's just a beta ver.), they're quite annoying though smile_o.gif

Gunners basicly use all available ammo [long range for ex.], and afterwards it's impossible to load it again ! sad_o.gif have to be careful while shooting em.

The next thing, soldiers basicly go MAD after leaving the vehicles (don't remember which ones, whether gunners or commanders) !!! They do'nt fall back to the formation, they don't move... sad_o.gif That's really sad though.

Is it going to change somehow? Are you still working on the mod? (especially on the Krab howitzer smile_o.gif ).

One more thing. Can you widen the coordinates of shooting range in this howitzer, so that there can be for ex. Aaa 101, not just Aa 10? It is useful while playing on bigger maps.

cheers

pozdrawiam!

Quote[/b] ]Is it going to change somehow? Are you still working on the mod? (especially on the Krab howitzer  ).

This is a long dead MOD. They released what they had done to date. They Krab was really realesed prior to most things, it was more of a standalone. Unless you'll be able to pitch in or know someone who could, nothing is going to be fixed.

hi all

silentwar mod is Beautiful:D

mod file link dead?:confused:

I want an silentwar mod files:butbut:

My English is bad. I'm sorry:icon_sad:

Hi mate

I'm afraid no one have it.From polish part of bohemia interactive forum only Gemenis had it. Sadly he left ofp scene long time ago :(

Bielow

Ok Guys,

I believe I download everyhting I found at the time. I have 10 files totaling 158mb. Given time I can upload these and post links. Here's a quicky list:

As someone said earlier this was kind of unfinished and I had problems getting things to work correctly. Maybe they'll be fixed now biggrin_o.gif

*Update...Added Links

sw_dezoom_smk_anim.rar

sw_facesukm.rar

SW_Faun_Elefant.rar

SW_Faun_Elefant_v060709.rar

sw_mod.rar

sw_mod_smookie.rar

sw_pkm.rar

sw_Voice.rar

SW_weaps.rar

sw_pol~.part1.rar <<<Had to split due to size.

sw_pol~.part2.rar

***Bonus Stuff***

First SW release I think.

Polishbrdm.rar

Stand alone addon.

SW_Krab.rar

Some trucks.

Balural.rar

Balradar.rar

Akamaz.rar

Htkamaz.rar

Can anyone re-upload this? Thanks very much in advance. :)