Sign in to follow this  
jasono

Am i made or am i doing texturing wrong?

@ Feb. 19 2008,14:10)]...So I still think unwrapping outside of O2 is more convinient...

It probably is, but his tutorial would still be welcome. Just because his tutorial provides info on a process thats "inconvenient" doesn't mean its worthless. For those of us who don't/can't/won't (delete as approriate) use other 3d modelling applications, then I feel it will be of great use.

Hi guys,

I'm really excited about creating an addon for ArmA and that's why I'm making this turorials, Crate tutorial

But I get stucked when it comes to adding materials, it shows a white surface all the time. The images come in *.pac file, when I load them, o2 says there's no texture loaded. Then I converted them to *.tga; it loads in the o2 viewports but not in bulldozer.

I checked alpha channels and they are ok, the size is correct too, 256x256 24bit pixels.

The tutorial was made for the first o2 program, but it shouldn't be a problem, shouldn't it??? I guess the commands should remain the same for both versions.

In the other hand, when I load bulldozer the background image doesn't show splitted in erath and sky, but only in sky..... could this be fixed?huh.gif?

Thanks

EDIT: I even used the UV Editor to map it and It still shows white surfaces.......