Sign in to follow this  
KilJoy -SFG-

Evolution (Red+Blue)

If you dont want Evo to have rank requirements then go to the init script in the evo mp folder under your username, and change the score to like 1 or 0 and u will rank up quick

rank1 = 10;

rank2 = 30;

rank3 = 60;

rank4 = 100;

rank5 = 150;

rank6 = 200;

dont want random weather?

just remove the triggers, and markers for rain and the fog in the mission.

dont want enemy chopper sna planes showing up alot to shoot you down time after time ?

then adjust the makeka and makesu scripts, set the sleep at teh bottem to a high number like 6000.

I'll post up our old modded versions of evolution here as soon as the ftp protocol failure i got tonight is resolved

http://91.192.210.5/gits/Arma/

i've zipped up a pack of city (original city layout) and revolt (islands and mountains) versions of evo - russian, american and british for each (you'll have to track down the mods cos i play arma 2 now) including the UKF weapons, units, planes and vehicles, as well as all the RHS stuff like hinds and advanced russian weapons etc. We used to love it.

there are also masses of fixes and tweaks and a huge range of support options and new side missions i scripted in...

Our arma 2 version of evo is on this link too so enjoy.

Hey.

I have edited the Evolution Version 3.0 with many many new Vehicles, cargo lifting system and flares for planes. ( More than 20 Vehicles) All with respawn and also the enemy got new.

(I used the 3.0 Version because i often play with my friends and in that Version there are less anti air units and in general the enemy is not so hard but it is no problem to edit the new Version)

SOme Units can be used from the beginning altough i edited the point limit for them. (for examble the Bw Mod) Dont know how to fix it. I also dont know if i can make this map available for download.

Here are some of the units i implemented in my current version

BW MOd, T90, M60, Villas Units, F35, F15, F117, Osprey, Chinook, KA52, Aluette III, Apache, Hind, ***and so on....

Wow, that's very awesome......

would you like to share it to me...???:pray::biggrin:

please download the job (Co30) Hohei Evolution Blue V2.01 Beta8 or newer

It would be nice if someone would post just below me with a list of what could be considered completed versions for Chernarus and Takistan. Please make sure they do not require any extra addons other than those that are default to ArmA 2 and OA along with BAF and BAF(lite) as well as PMC and PMC(lite). I'm looking for the one closest to what BIER AIG used to run on their A1 server

Something I would like to see is the ability to respawn vehicles. Yeah it's intended that you have to set up logistics chains and such but after about three towns I can't stand it. It's especially bad when your only MBT's get destroyed fifteen kilometers away inside an area full of all kinds of enemy units, thus making it impossible to get them back without completing the town first.

are you still playing arma 1 evo? wow. the vehicles could be respawned but then you'd lose them after driving them 15km to a town and exiting for the night, returning in the morningto find them all nice and shiny at base.... you can't win can you lol.