Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

Russian Federation Units V.2.00

And have you solve the crack sound problem? Please add to your weapons the BIS crack sound.

Hi there...

Haven't actually got round to trying these out yet, but as soon as I've got some spare time I will. From the screenies this stuff looks great, as it allways does. I've allways liked both Skavens stuff and the old RHS stuff ever since OFP, so I'm sure these will be great too smile_o.gif

Great work, and I'm looking forward to further releases from you guys notworthy.gif

Just noticed that NSX is right, the shining on some helmets still shows but strangely not always.

It seems that happens randomly, and possibly its connected to a not right changed teture path or something.

Can anyone confirm this and does anyone got a idea what could cause this?

Happens mostly with the VDV guys with Vsr helmet cover.

Shadow NX , if you take out the makarov from the VDV marksman, it is necesary to take it out from the replacement aswell , do you want me to send you the fix ?

Also i have noticed that the RHS_binoculars don't show up with the default "B" key , don't know if it is a bug but i just mention it. Another issue with the RHS_MakarovSD :

dibujozh6.jpg

Shadow NX , if you take out the makarov from the VDV marksman, it is necesary to take it out from the replacement aswell , do you want me to send you the fix ?

Also i have noticed that the RHS_binoculars don't show up with the default "B" key , don't know if it is a bug but i just mention it. Another issue with the RHS_MakarovSD :

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/364/dibujozh6.jpg

New replacements will be done as soon as i know all so far known bugs are fixed i think.

I encountered a bug witch i didn't had before the RHS vehicle replacement pack. But haven't tested yet if it is really the RHS pack that is causing it, but i encountered the problem on dedi server tonight.

Bug:

All UAZs (empty, grenade, MG) tent to fly + jump in the air, around 5m above groundlevel. Sometimes (i think +80%) the car is physicly on the ground i think, as when i shoot i don't hit them (on groundlevel it is a hit).

But again, not sure if it is RHS vehicle replacement pack. Since nobody reported it yet, afaik, i start to think it might be something else.

But didn't encountered this problem before with all the mods i was running before. I only added some of GTD's stuff and i don't see the link.

If time allows i will check it out again tomorrow, with and without mods.

it is not replacing the russianunits...It is just a diffrent section in opfor....I put them in 6th sense addon folder but they are not working as a replace ment addon.

I encountered a bug witch i didn't had before the RHS vehicle replacement pack. But haven't tested yet if it is really the RHS pack that is causing it, but i encountered the problem on dedi server tonight.

Bug:

All UAZs (empty, grenade, MG) tent to fly + jump in the air, around 5m above groundlevel. Sometimes (i think +80%) the car is physicly on the ground i think, as when i shoot i don't hit them (on groundlevel it is a hit).

But again, not sure if it is RHS vehicle replacement pack. Since nobody reported it yet, afaik, i start to think it might be something else.

But didn't encountered this problem before with all the mods i was running before. I only added some of GTD's stuff and i don't see the link.

If time allows i will check it out again tomorrow, with and without mods.

Well i heard about it before, strange indeed wow_o.gif

Wonder what might cause this.

This addon is killer to say the least.

I really like the fact you put a huge amount of effort in getting more soviet equipment in the game that is cramped with mainly western based muck.

Given the fact that I am a SP player and use addons in the quickmission builder only I am quite suprised there are no SP missions with e.g. your (RHS) packs.

I anxiously await evey add-on with new weapons (like your's, villas' addons, 6th sense and the one by RobertHammer)..

I've got a (newbie) question that is kind of off topic and probably asked a couple of times before.

How can I easily edit existing custom missions in a way that I can use the addons in them? Is there a simplified way to merge weapon add-ons like RHS and the 6th sense stuff into a custom sp mission?

Sorry for hi-jacking but I really'd like to know since I am an addon whore craving for more SP fun as it is.

*If this post needs to be moved I apologise for the fact spamming it into this thread*

P.S...Can't wait for more of your work.

I've got a (newbie) question that is kind of off topic and probably asked a couple of times before.

How can I easily edit existing custom missions in a way that I can use the addons in them? Is there a simplified way to merge weapon add-ons like RHS and the 6th sense stuff into a custom sp mission?

Well, why dont you check the files you downloaded a bit closer... ? wink_o.gif

Possibly youll find a extra .pbo file in each pack that automaticly replaces the OPFOR / SLA units and the vehicles with the units you like.

I honestly don't know if this has already been mentioned...

At least I haven't read any reports about your PK(M).

It looks like a mix between a PKM (or the so-called RPK by BIS) and an old PK (the muzzle flash hider thingy).

PK has thick barrel with "ribs", PKM has very light and thin barrel, no "ribs", and a different muzzle flash hider thingy.

It's kind of important actually, becasue PK is heavy but can fire longer, and PKM is like M60E3 - very light, but can't handle too many rounds. PKM looks almost like BIS RPK m.gun.

A huge "spasibo" or how do u spell it for this pack guys!

U r the best!

well for me, any bug that wont effect the game or the looks of the unit is not a big deal, as far as i know , this addon is awsome and looking fw for ur specs addon regards

Me and a friend are considering putting up a small public server for these addons with a bunch of missions for them, would you people be interested?

Regarding the 'flying uaz's'...could it be it is due to the fact the dedicaded server i was playing on didn't had the files (addon and/or replacement files)? As i tried it locally and there i didn't had the problem.

Foxhound also mentioned some other mod that was having the same issues. I can't remember the name (XLS?)...

I was wondering if the beta tester tried it on a dedicated server with or without the pack as i somehow think that is the problem (in combo with replacements vehicles). But it is strange it is only the UAZs and not T72-shilka-truck etc..

Me and a friend are considering putting up a small public server for these addons with a bunch of missions for them, would you people be interested?

Would love that.

Some spetsnaz pics. Early beta here:

Y4-1.jpg

Y5-1.jpg

Y6-1.jpg

Y1-1.jpg

Y2-1.jpg

Y3-1.jpg

All thanks goes to Steve (Shadow NX) and the team. NSX is just my new sig on all my pics - not an RHS rebranding (for ones who will ask this question).

they look beautiful ! inlove.gif thanks for the pics

hey NSX , what is that sig in the pics , is it a new RHS rebranding ?

nener.gif

Haha, that had to come ^^

Nice logo NSX and also very neat screens, maybe add some screen by or somethign liek that to the logo, maybe on top of the NSX with some handwriting like font.

Anyone with some soldier model experience up to help on the Spetsnaz?

Not too much work but as we only have people atm that dont really have a clue about soldier models we really could need a bit help there.