Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR-SLX 2007 2.0

How I get the M-107 to fire faster in FFUR? It fires like a bolt-action rifle instead of a semi-automatic rifle. When you fire it , it has a bolt-cocking sound. The M-107 is a semi-automatic sniper rifle.

It normally fires like this.

Edited by Patchman123

Hi I would like to ask I pull mod Sef hmmwv
http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=8872

into ffur 2.5 .Now to the question when i choose in editor hmmwv with shield HMMWV7.jpg .i mean this . my soldier with gun standing deep in the car and watching his foot out of the car the same my car passenger he standing no sitting in the car .How i fix this bug .In vannila game ofp res.1.96 this bug dont have thanks

It's a know animation issue, no fix as far a I know. It will occur with sef and combat addons as well.

Hi I've downloade FFUR mod 2007 v 2.0 and then the patch 2.5 but I have problems with it.

I want to install the replacement pack, foliage and buildings, but I've got Arma cold Assault, I get this \Res\DTA\HTWL\Data.pbo not Found!. So I installed it on my old ofp v 1.96. It's intalled, nut I don't get those "changes" It's like normal version just changed units, vehicles, anims, and some other things but the buildings and foliage is the same Why?

I Also I get errors when I start FFUR look at picture

I Also FFUR'85 Edition 2008 and the foliage and buildings was installed perfect.

There's some images...

This is the foliage and buildings, It's the same

47227223.th.jpg

These are the error that I get when I star FFUR

49421546.th.jpg

29644751.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please Help me to install the Buildings on My Game: I have Arma cold war assault and Windows 7 Starter :)

Here you go Aldo

Courtesy of Zipper5

..\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\Campaigns\redhammer.pbo

...\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\Addons\VoiceRH.pbo

Those are the two files you need to get Red Hammer content in CWA. I put them in a mod folder called @RedHammer and ran it as a mod for CWA. Works perfectly.

Here you go Aldo

Courtesy of Zipper5

..\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\Campaigns\redhammer.pbo

...\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\Addons\VoiceRH.pbo

Those are the two files you need to get Red Hammer content in CWA. I put them in a mod folder called @RedHammer and ran it as a mod for CWA. Works perfectly.

But I don't want to play Red Hammer Campaign! I just have the buildings and foliage from FFUR 2007 slx 2.5 on my Arma Cold War Assautl they don't show when I play it.

The AK-74 with the orange plastic magazine is mislabeled as "7.62" when in fact as you know, it's "5.56" caliber. It's mislabled as AK-47 when in fact, it's an AK-74 for the resistance forces. The orange mags can't fit in an AK-47 7.62 because the 74 and 47 are different calibers of ammunition.

The M82 has wild recoil that causes it to buck all over the place. The rifle has a muzzle brake on it to prevent it from climbing like that. The rifle has to be readjusted to be effective. M82 doesn't do that at all. How do you adjust the muzzle climb settings?

You miss typed its 5.45x39mm for the AK74.

STGN

Hi, i tryed FFUR 2.5. yesterday for the 1st time. I got a big problem with the A.I. The enemies simply take forever to shoot at me. ever when i already shooting at them.

I using OFP 1.96.

any ideas?

edit: i just tryed it out with civlians. if i got a few civs. with guns, the enemies don't shoot at all at me. works find if i'm west or east.

Edited by manny

Hello, i have a problem with FFUR/SLX 2007 2.0 mod. My problem is "Replacement pack not installed" , and I heard , that some file name "hotfix 2.01" can solve my problem , but there is no actually link for hotfix anywhere ;/ Anyone have that Hotfix 2.01 and could upload it for me? :)

It would be really nice.! :)

Hello.

Do anyone have working link for 2.0 and for 2.5 patch?

Look like they all are offline, the links are old, so if someone can reupload mod on new links it will be nice.

Thanks.

If you use Chrome it will not work. Try downloading it with Internet Explorer.

Or u can download via Mozilla

I don't think so there is something similar to A2 but try HDS islands (but they are rather small) and ofp is not tolerate a HD texture look at Marcomio Afghanistan it laggy :)

@guziczek101

Thanks for info, it worked.

Just to ask, Is there any HD Island mod? With HD ground/house textures?

You have the re-textured Malden by symbiot and Atherakhia:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=9184

I am making a HD retexture for OFP/ARMA CWA featuring 4K (4096 x 4096) textures. Here is a small teaser:

malden_mountain_512.jpg

malden_mountain_4096.jpg

It's a lot of work so don't expect very soon. :p

Edited by noob1
double quote