Sign in to follow this  
Gigan

SCUD - Nuclear Explosion

EDIT : Oh, and I forgot sthing : what's this dark/light alternating effect that we have on the screen when we're on the bombing zone ? It made me almost burp... Please remove this sad_o.gif

Maybe it's the radiation effect of the contaminated area?

I think Gigan should choose another way to simulate the effect, because this black/light effect makes me feel ill sad_o.gif

I was one of the few who indicated him to introduce such radioactivity effect. But I think it should be done in another way.

It is not my desire that trees remains after it explodes. If the tree collapses by a present explosion method, it is not exceeded. However, I was not able to discover the method. confused_o.gif

I saw videos of some GIG SCUD nuclear explosions up-loaded to youtube. And, recognition that freezing when exploding exerts a big influence on play is obtained in those videos. As if PC was made to hangup. I released this version as a result with the idea that it was necessary to correct the problem in no small way.

First, I did not obtain a satisfying result though I tried the improvement of freezing by the explosion method that trees break. This is a result of the compromise. Though that trees remaining after it explodes certainly feels odd, I think that the person who welcomes the cancellation of freezing exists any more. icon_rolleyes.gif

Light and shade of screen is the one that effects of radiation were shown. The effect that extremely obtains stress, and it as Nikoo say. confused_o.gif I was not able to make it well though I wanted to produce tenderer effect. Next, I try a better improvement.

It is not my desire that trees remains after it explodes. If the tree collapses by a present explosion method, it is not exceeded. However, I was not able to discover the method. confused_o.gif

I saw videos of some GIG SCUD nuclear explosions up-loaded to youtube. And, recognition that freezing when exploding exerts a big influence on play is obtained in those videos. As if PC was made to hangup. I released this version as a result with the idea that it was necessary to correct the problem in no small way.

First, I did not obtain a satisfying result though I tried the improvement of freezing by the explosion method that trees break. This is a result of the compromise. Though that trees remaining after it explodes certainly feels odd, I think that the person who welcomes the cancellation of freezing exists any more. icon_rolleyes.gif

Light and shade of screen is the one that effects of radiation were shown. The effect that extremely obtains stress, and it as Nikoo say. confused_o.gif I was not able to make it well though I wanted to produce tenderer effect. Next, I try a better improvement.

Mmmm... hard decisions to make, right... confused_o.gif

Sure, avoiding the PC-freeze was really important, but still the trees should be down.

Anybody to help Gigan on this script problem ? welcome.gif

(I personnaly can't at all...since I know nothing about all that tounge2.gif )

P.S. concerning the radioactivity effect, you could decrease the frequency of black/light alternating by a factor of 2 at least or maybe 5. I think it would be less "burping" biggrin_o.gif

is it possible to make some of the NBC portected vehicals like M1 to be operate without the crew to suffer from the radiation effects?

I think Gigan should choose another way to simulate the effect, because this black/light effect makes me feel ill  sad_o.gif

Isn't that what radiation sickness does??

Just 2 big problems with this wonderfull mod, first the trees and bushes should also be blown in the explosion area, and why not using a sound while approaching the contaminated area ?

I presume the large lag on explosion is everything being destroyed at once? Well why not make everything drop with a delay inbetween?

I haven't had time to look at how the addon works yet, but I presume theres a lot of smoke and dust etc on the ground that you won't notice that?

I presume the large lag on explosion is everything being destroyed at once? Well why not make everything drop with a delay in between?

I haven't had time to look at how the addon works yet, but I presume theres a lot of smoke and dust etc on the ground that you won't notice that?

I think that's a good idea.

Isn't it possible Gigan ? Would it still avoid the lag ?

notworthy.gif

I have not tried the previous versions of this mod. But I certainly miss the damage to the trees, without it it looks very unrealistic.

Also the screen blinking when you enter the contaminated area is very annoying. I prefer having it replaced by e.g. a sound.

Other than that it looks awesome smile_o.gif

is it possible to make some of the NBC portected vehicals like M1 to be operate without the crew to suffer from the radiation effects?

Man units who takes the vehicle will not receive effects of radiation at all. It is not limited to M1. It is applied to all vehicles such as cars.

It is a bug that the player that boards M1 receives the effect of Dark/Light. confused_o.gif The player never damaged in Dark/Light effect.

Because I had not known the script command that obtained the steering handle of man units who took the vehicle, effects of radiation were not able to be set in detail. However, I am guessing that it is possible. I think that I want to do to the mechanism that a trainman alone who takes the protected vehicle like M1 doesn't receive effects of radiation as improvement.

Moreover, I am using brack in/out of titletext command to darken the screen. However, this effect cannot be stopped on the way. If there is a method of darkening the screen only a little, I will not hesitate, and use it. Additionally, I will try the influence by the radioactivity according to the effect sound. For instance, of heart beat sound.

I presume the large lag on explosion is everything being destroyed at once? Well why not make everything drop with a delay inbetween?

I think a lot of particles to be used to freeze in one of the causes. However, I do not intend to remove the cause by decreasing the amount of the particle. Because I think that greatly kill the charm of addon of this to be. confused_o.gif

The difference between this time and the last explosion method...

It past is methods of createvehicling and exploding the strong ammunition of Ammo class.

It current state is method of damaging objects and units within range by using nearobjects and setdammage commands.

Earlier methods that A lot of processing are generated because the blast cover is calculated to all buildings that exist in the range of the explosion when ammunition is exploded.

Freezing seems to be generated by large amount of the calculation processing. It is a point that I am doubting most. icon_rolleyes.gif

And, damaging due to explosion reaches buildings, units, trees, and all grasses.

And, in a new method cannot collapse by damaging it because nearobjects cannot acquire trees and grasses.

I could be thinking of something else entirely entierly here but...

I think there was a an OFP addon that used nearobjects on a spiraling game logic to destroy the outermost buildings first then work its way inwards. Could this be done to take care of the buildings and use another method to only destoy the tress and shrubs?

This is a really great addon dude! Just a quick question, is it possible to maybe make a second type of script to simulate an atmospheric explosion as to deliver an EMP effect? Maybe set the fuel of vehicles within the zone of the script to zero, as to simulate the effects of an atomic blast in the atmosphere on electrical devices?

I see. OFP's method of using the nearestobject command was different. ArmA does not let you select island objects with this I believe.

This is a really great addon dude! Just a quick question, is it possible to maybe make a second type of script to simulate an atmospheric explosion as to deliver an EMP effect? Maybe set the fuel of vehicles within the zone of the script to zero, as to simulate the effects of an atomic blast in the atmosphere on electrical devices?

That would be wrong.

Cars are good solid examples of faraday cages and resistant to emp. Military equipment has been generally emp resistant since the cold war.

First things first.

Let Gigan make a fully working addon first : nuclear explosion with all trees/vegetation down, without any lag during explosion.

So if anyone can help him, it would be really nice and appreciated.

smile_o.gif

How about different areas? Sure, im a noob in scripting but could this idea withhold a lag? I dont know what the cause is. Maybe it is caused that there is one big circle containing all objects which are destroyed at the same time, so what about different circles? There could be 4 from a small circle at the core to the biggest circle possible.

And now the delay of a second between each circle e.g. nuke explodes, objects of the 50 m circle are destroyed. after 1 second of explosion the 200m circle is "activated" and so on...

Finally there are less objects destroyed at the same time, the remaining things are animations i think.

Would that be possible???

best regards telejunky smile_o.gif

I could be thinking of something else entirely entierly here but...

I think there was a an OFP addon that used nearobjects on a spiraling game logic to destroy the outermost buildings first then work its way inwards. Could this be done to take care of the buildings and use another method to only destoy the tress and shrubs?

or maybe use a smaller generic blast, spiralling in. Should destroy everthing and allow for some pause

To destroy trees, and to unfreeze besides, I will try the method to combine a present explosion method to a past method. A detailed explosion will be eddy expanded as you say.

One anxiety, The ArmA explosion is different from the OFP explosion, and the protection processing of the blast with the building exists. The result equal with OFP will not be achieved.

I do not intend to be criticizing the thing that the blast is interrupted by the wall. Being able to deal by using wall to attacked by grenade is good. thumbs-up.gif

How about different areas? Sure, im a noob in scripting but could this idea withhold a lag? I dont know what the cause is. Maybe it is caused that there is one big circle containing all objects which are destroyed at the same time, so what about different circles? There could be 4 from a small circle at the core to the biggest circle possible.

And now the delay of a second between each circle e.g. nuke explodes, objects of the 50 m circle are destroyed. after 1 second of explosion the 200m circle is "activated" and so on...

Finally there are less objects destroyed at the same time, the remaining things are animations i think.

Would that be possible???

best regards telejunky smile_o.gif

Explosion has already been divided into the plural by each range. The specification of a present range of explosion and delay is following.

50m explosion (strong)

0.2 sec

100m explosion

0.3 sec

200m explosion

0.4 sec

350m explosion

0.5 sec

500m explosion

0.6 sec

700m explosion

0.8 sec

1000m explosion

1.0 sec

1300m explosion

1.0 sec

1800m explosion (weak)

Also when a nuclear bomb explode there is a kind of white out for one second that should blank all the screen and also arm everybody facing the light really farther than the blast effect.

Is it possible to add this in your mod ?

Thanks

Put a high light, now the HDR will do all the other things (the slow "going back to normal")

Have you tried THAT?

nuke_exp.sqs

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_fallposx = _this select 0

_fallposy = _this select 1

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 100]

{_x setdammage ((getdammage _x) + 1.0)} forEach _array

{deletevehicle _x} forEach _array

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 100]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 100]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 100]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 100]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 100]

~0.025

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 100]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 100]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 100]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 100]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 100]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 200]

~0.05

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 300]

~0.075

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 400]

~0.1

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 500]

~0.15

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 600]

~0.2

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 700]

~0.25

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 800]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 800]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 800]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 800]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 800]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 800]

~0.3

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 900]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 900]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 900]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 900]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 900]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 1000]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 1000]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 1000]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 1000]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 1000]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 1000]

~0.4

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 1000]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 1000]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 1000]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 1000]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 1000]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 1100]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 1100]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 1100]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 1100]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 1100]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 1100]

~0.5

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 1100]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 1100]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 1100]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 1100]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 1100]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 1200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 1200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 1200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 1200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 1200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 1200]

~0.6

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 1200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 1200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 1200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 1200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 1200]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 1300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 1300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 1300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 1300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 1300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 1300]

~0.75

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 1300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 1300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 1300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 1300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 1300]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 1400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 1400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 1400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 1400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 1400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 1400]

~0.9

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 1400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 1400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 1400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 1400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 1400]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 1500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 1500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 1500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 1500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 1500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 1500]

~1.1

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 1500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 1500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 1500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 1500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 1500]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 1600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 1600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 1600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 1600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 1600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 1600]

~1.3

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 1600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 1600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 1600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 1600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 1600]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 1700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 1700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 1700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 1700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 1700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 1700]

~1.5

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 1700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 1700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 1700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 1700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 1700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 1700]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 1800]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 1800]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 1800]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 1800]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 1800]

~1.7

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Motorcycle", 1800]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Car", 1800]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Air", 1800]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Tank", 1800]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["All", 1800]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 2000]

~1.75

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 2000]

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 2100]

{_x setdammage ((getdammage _x) + 0.5)} forEach _array

~1.8

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 2200]

{_x setdammage ((getdammage _x) + 0.4)} forEach _array

~1.85

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 2300]

{_x setdammage ((getdammage _x) + 0.3)} forEach _array

~1.9

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 2400]

{_x setdammage ((getdammage _x) + 0.2)} forEach _array

~2.0

_array = [_fallposx,_fallposy,0] nearObjects ["Man", 2500]

{_x setdammage ((getdammage _x) + 0.1)} forEach _array

exit

Well, it's not causing damage to the trees, walls and junkyards... but it makes less lag after killing units (they disappear, with one except - players...).

Combined with explosions... it'll probably create outstanding effects smile_o.gif