Sign in to follow this  
luki

SAP_Everon v1.0

WrpEdit 0.950, odolexplorer by Dschulle, txtpathswap by feersum.endjinn, textwiev V1.1, HexEditorMX, cpbo by Kegetys, IrfanView, Paint, Notepad.

Guest Ti0n3r

Any plans on releasing a version which is a direct copy of the original island? (with ArmA trees).

I'll be sure to check this all out when I get a PC that's decent enough to play ArmA smooth! biggrin_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r
He did.

Do you have a link? The 3 versions in the first post all have new bases that weren't there back in OFP. This makes it impossible to port over most of the missions I was working on in OFP, for ArmA.

I never made a 100% 1:1 of Everon this Job belongs to CWR

Oh? Never noticed that.

@Blazin/Kirby: go suck a dick.

How rude!

Who's the one who started hurling abuse last night for no reason tounge2.gif

Next time I'll give you no weapons insted of just a pistol! rofl.gif

sap_eve1.0.jpg

Updated ACE_Everon to prevent any problems with ACE MOD and there tags into SAP TAG now and for new projects

I also changed some small config stuff and added the bikey signature files, the rest stay as it was.

Be sure for old missions that the classnames are changed

* SAP_Everon

* SAP_DES_Everon

* SAP_ARMAWOOD_Everon

Download: SAP_Everon 1.0

*Updated Topic Frontpage

great job!!

it is the only 3rd party island I downloaded, that the AI air stuff can take off from its airfield without any script

yay.gif

my my... were the villages really that small in OFP? :] we got spoiled by bigger towns wink_o.gif

I love these maps!!!!

I must of spent a couple of hours just exploring them smile_o.gif

If this is getting another release, can you remove the trees at the start/end of the runway. Third party aircraft (like that brilliant f-16) crash into them

Nice job on version 1.

I particularly like the desert version.

@Ace, I bet it is safe to assume that the couple palm trees at the end of you know what are there on purpose tounge2.gif ?

Desert version is loverly (they all are) .. going to get the UK models and desert vehicles with COC on this one .... total long range firefights pistols.gif

Is it just my new dialup service or is Armaholic having issues on their FTP servers? 75% of the time I'm getting corrupt rars / unexpected end of file errors. (On a few files, not just Everon)

This is pretty painful on a sub 28.8 line. banghead.gif

Hello. I have a problem with playing missions which are converted from OFP, like this,

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2667

I get this error message when I try to start any mission

arma.jpg

I renamed missions like mission.sap_eve.pbo but it still complains about the same. I don't get it, how to make it work? Island is visible and also playable from mission editor of the game.

open the mis file insider the mission folder with a text editor and look for the old name of the addon and rename it SAP_everon

It should do the trick

open the mis file insider the mission folder with a text editor and look for the old name of the addon and rename it SAP_everon

It should do the trick

You mean that I have to open mission.pbo file with notepad and search for what? What old name?