Sign in to follow this  
Billabong81

Chick Advice

I am in high school and in a class of 400 kids. I have 1 year left and crazily enough, I still don't know everyone in my class (probably know about 80-90%). There is this incredibly good looking girl who I saw about 2 weeks ago and apparently she's in my class crazy_o.gif. She is single, but we have never had a class together, so I can't think of a legit way to approach her w/o being too upfront of my intentions (to get a date with her). Any suggestions?

post a pic of ur self ill tell you if you have a chance

You look a lot like Jim Carey. I dout you'd have a chance with her.

On the other hand, if you're being serious about this thread, then there's nothing wrong with being upfront. Confidence is a huge plus, so be confident.

Uhm...Good luck.

Abs

Hooahman: Brad Pitt impersonator!

Show her your sense of humour! tounge2.gif

Write her a letter. (check your spelling though biggrin_o.gif )

Letters are always killers.

Hooahman, I suggest you re-acquaint yourself with the purpose of the Offtopic forum.

For discussions not strictly related to Operation Flashpoint. Topics should still be related in some way, for example: military, politics, science and other military games.

This is most defintely too OT for OT. Many of the topics you have posted here lately have been like this - keep it up and you will earn a PR. Consider this a final warning. mad_o.gif