Sign in to follow this  
Exsosus

Advanced Combat Environment

Ha, I just think that very few of the features listed at the end were actually shown explicitly.

The features weren't actually meant to be shown explicitly, they were listed at the end of the trailer to give the public an idea of what is in the mod -on the whole.

There are still many advanced gameplay features for everyone to explore and experience. smile_o.gif

The features weren't actually meant to be shown explicitly, they were listed at the end of the trailer to give the public an idea of what is in the mod -on the whole.

There are still many advanced gameplay features for everyone to explore and experience. smile_o.gif

In that case it's just a well made video that's good as a teaser, bravo!

Is the name of the trailer implementing the expected release date (January 14th)?

Merry Christmas to all!

Downloaded and took a fast look at it. It's the best Christmas present so far smile_o.gif Thank you to all in the ACE Development Team. Yappy Xmas mates xmas_o.gif

Can someone tell me what the piece of music is that starts about 2.30 in the video, its really been bugging me.

Cracking video by the way. How much of the action is done by the AI and how much by players in MP.

How do you select missiles in the helicopters that lock onto targets? The weapon switching button doesn't work like it used to and I'm stuck.

Can someone tell me what the piece of music is that starts about 2.30 in the video, its really been bugging me.

Craig Armstrong - Escape

How much of the action is done by the AI and how much by players in MP.

All my videos are shot exclusively in MP now. From 2:15 on, much of the footage is ShackTac. I can't really give you a percentage because there are shots spliced in from differing battles, using the same scenario, on that same map.

The cool stuff is all ShackTac. And, Ai serve their purposes.

There isn't much Ai in the vid, except for a couple in the periphery of the footage and a couple dead/dying. The convoy soldiers crouching were 14 Ai hunkered down and myself and a friend working around them in MP.

Click Try that.

Thanks.

Also, the healing system breaks missions sometimes. Twice, when my whole team had to take a position or be somewhere, one of my men wasn't dead (it said he would die in minutes, he never did though) and the only way I could proceed was to kill him myself.

Also, I don't know if its the mod or not, but NO MATTER WHAT at night enemies that don't have nightvision in pitch black will ALWAYS see me. I'll be crouching, killing nobody and I'm always at a distance. This is the most unrealistic thing I have come across. Sometimes from even 200 metres away in the dark I will be spotted. You can change it to an easier difficulty but it remains the same. I don't ever remember it being like this when the game first came out, but now I skip night missions because of it.

Could you ask a moderator to shut this thread down. Then the one in COMPLETE would be the only one you (and the rest of us!wink_o.gif check.

[TAO] Kremator