Sign in to follow this  
M.Andersson(SWE)

Jet Fighters

swedes cant make planes grippen would get shot down by camel.

biggrin_o.gif

But F15 and Mig29 would be nice..

Gripen owns the f4 and f16 also looks nice. I don't really know of anyone that has one in progress as of yet.

F-4... brute power. Prolly someone will make one, atleast for Vietnam or BOH mod. Wouldn't wonder if one gets imported from OFP, also, and same goes for the others, too.

Atleast a high-poly Gripen model was in the works, check the OFP A&M:D section. No word since last December of it, though. I kinda hate to admit this, but Gripen is a helluva capable thing.

I have a Gripen model fully finished, with cockpit, decals/skins for all nations that have them. I'm just waiting on the tools so I can port it to Arma properly.

Pic from a quick and ugly import:

jasarmajq2.th.jpg

I have a Gripen model fully finished, with cockpit, decals/skins for all nations that have them. I'm just waiting on the tools so I can port it to Arma properly.

Pic from a quick and ugly import:

That picture link is broken... could you please fix it ?

Id love to see the Grippen.

EDIT: matter solved, thx!

Gux, if you make a South African Gripen for ARMA I would love you forever.

Gux, if you make a South African Gripen for ARMA I would love you forever.

jassaok0.th.jpg

biggrin_o.gif

oh my lord you dont need any tools for that beauty smile_o.gif

imagine that and scars su and the hinds ,arma would be truly alive and well wink_o.gif

what you need tools for gux ? your having some problems /?

what you need tools for gux ? your having some problems /?

I want proper texture converters for a start. A Max exporter wouldn't hurt either. Losing smoothing groups every time you import to O2 is such a pain.

It seems BIS is making a Thunderbolt for the American release of ArmA (Atari page) wonder if they'll make something to balance out with the Su-34. An F-15E would be a logical choice.

EDIT: @Gux: Nice one...do you have one in Czech markings? Would be great for the CSLA/ACR mod biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: @Gux: Nice one...do you have one in Czech markings? Would be great for the CSLA/ACR mod biggrin_o.gif

I would say only for ACR mod biggrin_o.gif And as I read Gux is agreed with them thumbs-up.gif

rksl studios is creating some aircraft add-ons, pretty sure they are working on an F-35, not sure which variant.

RKSL

We are going to release a beta version of our F-35B for the ArmA community very soon.

S/F

USMCRP

I've got markings for czech and hungarian versions. And I have made a 39D dualseater version. I also have modeled some accessories like the Litening III pod, RBS 15 antiship missile and bk39 dispenser. I'm going to make IRIS-T and Meteor missiles also.

Xav your birds look excellent! Best I've seen so far (and that includes BIS ones)

Yea Xav, looks nice...

I realized something...There is only one Airport on Island hu?

Need more and BIGGER islands yay.gif

Gripen owns the f4 and f16 also looks nice. I don't really know of anyone that has one in progress as of yet.

huh.gif you sure about that lol?

huh.gif you sure about that lol?

Some people just feel like making a random remarks on a forum. Don't bother, they don't know what they are talking about anyway.