Sign in to follow this  
dirtylarrygb

Confirmed Crytek have Purchased Bohemia!!!!!

OMG!

You heard it here first, the Press release is on Gamespot.com.

Quote[/b] ] Effective as of 01/04/2007 Crytek GMBH have purchased Bohemia Interactive and all source code for their lastest software "ARMA" Armed Assualt.

Faruk Yerli of Crytek said of the merge "The ARMA engine will allow us to release Crysis in DX9 at the same time as Halo 2 launches on PC for Vista Only. We now plan to add a Vista only Dx10 release later this year. Many of the problems we are having with Crysis in DX9 are solved by the ARMA engine and we can imagine the excitment this will cause in the PC Gamer community".

I mean OMG!!!!!!!!!

Heres the links:

http://www.crytek.com/news/story.php?id=11&p=0&n=pr&t=2

http://uk.gamespot.com/pc....reviews

I mean what a 01/04/2007 eh?

wth? crazy_o.gif

First they start porting ArmA over to PS3 and now also Crytek´s gonna buy them?

This day is getting worse every minute confused_o.gif

Oh noes?!?! What's gonna happen now then?

^^

Just look at the date.

April Fools Joke

Not as good as spagetti grows on trees but I can imagine a few people spitting their coffee later today when they read ARMA is moving to PS3, and Crytek just bought BIH.

Happy Aprils 1st everyone.

I was tempted to say patch 1.06 here click the link, but felt that was to cruel...

Poor joke. your listed links doesnt even relate to your story

Noes, you destroyed it for further readers sad_o.gif

But indeed, a bad joke, smart move with the links, but checking them just poked a whole on the story.

Noes, you destroyed it for further readers sad_o.gif

But indeed, a bad joke, smart move with the links, but checking them just poked a whole on the story.

My 8900 Ultra GTX story on the techie forums is cuasing far more fun cause its 2x faster than the 8800 GTX has 2 gig ram and only costs 200 dollars....

Quote[/b] ]

My 8900 Ultra GTX story on the techie forums is cuasing far more fun cause its 2x faster than the 8800 GTX has 2 gig ram and only costs 200 dollars....

Great one!  rofl.gif

Where exactly did youo post this..I want to pass your sense of humor along by freaking out someone that just bought a 8800.

smile.

Now, wouldnt that be an *very interesting* joint venture?

Imho; the best of both worlds-technically.

phew, i bought that one for a rather unpleasant 10 seconds of fear!! : )

Didn't someone do the same last year, but with EA instead? Don't think the AA.info hoax is as good as last year (?), with OFP on your mobile. Google have a good one, thought it was real until I read the Learn More page.

OMG!

You heard it here first, the Press release is on Gamespot.com.

Quote[/b] ] Effective as of 01/04/2007 Crytek GMBH have purchased Bohemia Interactive and all source code for their lastest software "ARMA" Armed Assualt.

Faruk Yerli of Crytek said of the merge "The ARMA engine will allow us to release Crysis in DX9 at the same time as Halo 2 launches on PC for Vista Only. We now plan to add a Vista only Dx10 release later this year. Many of the problems we are having with Crysis in DX9 are solved by the ARMA engine and we can imagine the excitment this will cause in the PC Gamer community".

I mean OMG!!!!!!!!!

Heres the links:

http://www.crytek.com/news/story.php?id=11&p=0&n=pr&t=2

http://uk.gamespot.com/pc....reviews

I mean what a 01/04/2007 eh?

go hide yourself ...

Poor joke. your listed links doesnt even relate to your story

it's not like people on this forum care enough to actually check links or download addons before they make their post count +1 anyway.

lol right, i dunno many small game companies that buys other game companies engines and stuff. tounge2.gif but i could be wrong smile_o.gif