Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

6thSense.eu Mod Reloaded, Public Beta Release

At the risk of sounding stupid: What kind of ill-effects might i encounter if trying to run the Evolution mission on a 6thsense server?

I'm thinking of making the PCF server run 6thsense (mainly because i love a lot of the scripts it uses and NIM Weather smile_o.gif ) but i realise there are probably a load of scripting conflicts, correct?

At the risk of sounding stupid: What kind of ill-effects might i encounter if trying to run the Evolution mission on a 6thsense server?

I'm thinking of making the PCF server run 6thsense (mainly because i love a lot of the scripts it uses and NIM Weather smile_o.gif ) but i realise there are probably a load of scripting conflicts, correct?

As long as there is no Readme information written about something, a question can hardly be stupid biggrin_o.gif

We're running Evolution flawless mate, even with 6thSenseMod units in grande total.

Mind you, the power of 6thSenseMod lies in the additionally available units and scripts, the originals are mainly untouched.

Fov's, weapon accuracy balistics, camo etc; All the edited stuff is available when using 6thSenseMod units, but not when using original BIS units. The 6thSenseMod units are available under the: # xxxxxxx classes in the editor, PowerGREP profiles to convert complete missions are available too but lack weapon+magazine replacements atm (In case of custom Weapons/Magazines defined with addWeapon/Magazine); will come soon too.

There is a largely undocumented scripting framework available when 6thSenseMod is activated (aka when 6thSensemod units are on the map), any scripter should find his way when taking a look at the Demo Missions vs the contents of the SIX_Base Addon: s\six_init.sqf

Hopefully in time, when I get some help of ppl, documentation and more robust framework etc becomes available. As it is now, i'm the only worker on this project and have yet to see the first helping hands come across whistle.gif hehe

v0.81

[*] Updated to Latest 6thSense.eu Tracers (RC6) (Though 6thSenseMod Rifles have tracers configured per 5 bullets)

[*] Several small fixes

@ RPG16/75 probs; Can't fix it atm, will search updated models in future

i was getting the same error. didn't realize that i had to update a gazillion times. lol

i'm not complaining. i actually wish more mods could be updated this way.

hrmm.... me wonders is an add-on for detecting add-on updates could be possible... somehow make it work with the popular arma repositories.

Released v0.82

[*] Added Sgt.Ace Everon 0.5 (+ 6thSense.eu Military Variant)

[*] Added MAPfact.net Southern Sahrani (+ 6thSense.eu Military Variant)

[*] Added Skaven's RACs Mercs (Weapons Fully implemented, Soldiers not yet)

[*] Gave all 6thSense.eu MIL Islands a (temporary) icon

[*] Switched Pistols to the end of the Weapons Lists

Updated Full Setup for (Re)Installers out soon.

A new full installer is clearly needed. The latest was some ten moc versions ago.

v0.83 Update Released

[*] Moved many of the scripting/functions into SIX_Misc.

[*] Added 6thSense.eu Pack1: SIX_Misc, SIX_Tracer & SIX_CRDS

[*] Added M249 EoTech & MMO (Elcan) by Garlay! Ty mate wink_o.gif

Prolly a v0.83 full setup for (re)installers tomorrow.

Added M249 EoTech & MMO (Elcan) by Garlay! Ty mate wink_o.gif

The machinegun and supressor are BiS files. And the sights are thanks to curtosy of Jackal and SJB.

MAximum effect and minimum effort rule in practice wink_o.gif.

0.84 clean install not found from the link.

I know mate, sry, tonight it will become available.

0.84 clean install not found from the link.

I know mate, sry, tonight it will become available.

Had massive upload probs, so it's up since this morning:

6thSense.eu Mod v0.85 Full Setup, 509mb (Only needed if you clean/reinstall) <span style='color:red'>(Setup Package temporary taken offline due to small issue, fixed package Release soon)</span>

v0.85update

[*] Fixed a few double player-checks

[*] Added CQB Mode for M249 MGO Sight, same as the M14 Sopmods

[*] Updated to 6thSense.eu Pack1, RC3, fixing some issues with player checks, renewed config settings system, Tweaked CRDS Volumes a bit

v0.84update

[*] Added Updated 6thSense.eu Pack1, RC2, fixing issue with Server-Determination, NetTx/Rx? private variable issue, CRDS Sound Issues

Clean install:

Error:

Include file @6thSenseMod\SIX_Misc.hpp not found

Ok that worked..thx yay.gif

Ok that worked..thx yay.gif

Wicked mate, ok, the setup package is online again, this time without missing files ^^ thumbs-up.gif

Hey sickboy,

I really enjoy using your mod. Any chance of adding the new 3rd person views (whichever version you like best). At one point I thought you added it, but it hasn't been in for a while now. Did you decide you didn't like it? Just curious. Not a demand or anything, just something I would like and maybe some others (maybe not).

Got some issues after running the beta 1.07 uninstaller...every time i start i get the message "addon 'SIX_Tracers' requires addon 'CAA10'. After clicking on "OK" the game starts and i get the message "NO ENTRY 'bin\config.cpp/cfgvehicles/A10.scope "

Any ideas? Saw in another forum that the same errors arised but when using the beta version. Im using 1.08 not 1.07...

BTW LOOVEE the tracer mod!

Got some issues after running the beta 1.07 uninstaller...every time i start i get the message "addon 'SIX_Tracers' requires addon 'CAA10'. After clicking on "OK" the game starts and i get the message "NO ENTRY 'bin\config.cpp/cfgvehicles/A10.scope "

Any ideas? Saw in another forum that the same errors arised but when using the beta version. Im using 1.08 not 1.07...

Double check if you still have A10 addon in your ArmA\addons folder

if you do not, you probably need to reinstall game and repatch up to 1.08

Mod v0.8x only works with v1.08, make sure you don't have other mod folders loaded that contain addons from version v1.07 or lower, as it will break the 6thSenseMod.

Ty about Tracers :-)

Quote[/b] ]I really enjoy using your mod. Any chance of adding the new 3rd person views (whichever version you like best). At one point I thought you added it, but it hasn't been in for a while now. Did you decide you didn't like it? Just curious. Not a demand or anything, just something I would like and maybe some others (maybe not).
Thanks for the idea, i'll look into it and contact the maker if it's an interesting module to add :-)

Double check if you still have A10 addon in your ArmA\addons folder

if you do not, you probably need to reinstall game and repatch up to 1.08

Mod v0.8x only works with v1.08, make sure you don't have other mod folders loaded that contain addons from version v1.07 or lower, as it will break the 6thSenseMod.

Ty about Tracers :-)

Quote[/b] ]I really enjoy using your mod. Any chance of adding the new 3rd person views (whichever version you like best). At one point I thought you added it, but it hasn't been in for a while now. Did you decide you didn't like it? Just curious. Not a demand or anything, just something I would like and maybe some others (maybe not).
Thanks for the idea, i'll look into it and contact the maker if it's an interesting module to add :-)

I was missing the A10 addon. So i reinstalled and all is working well!

Thanks man!

I was missing the A10 addon. So i reinstalled and all is working well!

Thanks man!

Good to hear mate!

Have fun biggrin_o.gif

v0.86 update

[*]Updated to 6thSense.eu Pack1 v0.1RC8

[*]Added Törni's M60A3 for RACS side

[*]Updated BMD-1 by MechaStalin

[*]Updated Skaven's RACS & Weapons to v3 (Many quality updates (textures, effects, mapping), added weapons: M16A1 + M203, XM177e1, Ingram MAC-10, GalilAR, G3A3 Scoped)

[*]Fixed Crosshairs in some Vehicles

[*]Removed SaraLite & SaraLiteDry by McNools

[*]Removed Islands that weren't supposed to be in the last full pack ^^

[*]Renamed Southern Sahrani by Mapfact to proper name

What's wrong with Skaven's M249? Why after update I still see BIS M249? confused_o.gif

I was expecting a change here.

@ July 01 2007,13:14)]What's wrong with Skaven's M249? Why after update I still see BIS M249? confused_o.gif

I must've expected you would expand ur m249 line and as such didn't bother.

@ July 01 2007,13:14)]What's wrong with Skaven's M249? Why after update I still see BIS M249? confused_o.gif

I must've expected you would expand ur m249 line and as such didn't bother.

Well... Actually my plan was to expand his M249 line from now on. Since he doesn't mind and BIS M249 would need a real lot of work to look right. His looks OK allready, so that would be a loss of time.

v0.87update

[*] Updated to 6thSense.eu Pack1 v0.1RC9 (With OFPEC Blood & More!wink_o.gif

[*] Added SLA WeaponPack by Tiger (AS-VAL, VSS, Bizon, OSvk94, OSV96, SA61)

[*] Updated BMD1 to v3

Not yet toyed with the M249's yet, comes soon smile_o.gif

Finding some issues with the Blood ATM in MP etc... looking into it wednesday