Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Addon Research Topic

Hey guys you know any good texture sites other than CGtextures? Damn their 15 mb quota drives me insane tounge2.gif

used up the quota during work hours and got nothing left now during after work hours working on portfolio stuff tounge2.gif

flickr is always a good one, lots of people put texture stuff up there (depends on what you're looking for). Mayang used to be good, but since a hardware failure on her site, it hasn't been up for a long time now.

you can find quite abit of stuff at

Image After.

It depends on what your after though.

pretty much the best other one around it'll fill the time between days when you run out of limit @ CG smile_o.gif

Dudes I know some guys in the forums are photographers and stuff and im wondering if anybody got any pics of the M113 MRV, its like the M113 apc but with a turret ontop. wink_o.gif similar to a bradley or warrior or bmp type of vehicle.

Or got some pics of M113 Tow version?

Dudes I know some guys in the forums are photographers and stuff and im wondering if anybody got any pics of the M113 MRV, its like the M113 apc but with a turret ontop.  wink_o.gif  similar to a bradley or warrior or bmp type of vehicle.

Or got some pics of M113 Tow version?

That's the one with the 76mm gun turret from Scorpion CVR(t) right?

There are several Scorpion walkarounds on primeportal you can use as reference for the turret.

http://www.primeportal.net/apc/tom_collins/fv101_scorpion/

http://www.primeportal.net/apc....n_fv101

http://www.primeportal.net/apc/jussen/scorpion.htm

http://www.primeportal.net/apc/de_craecker/scorpion_walk.htm

Ed:- proper MRV walkaround:

http://www.argo.net.au/tash/armour/m113mrv/m113mrv.htm

There are several Scorpion walkarounds on primeportal you can use as reference for the turret.

Bugger the M113! Make me a Scorpion tank and I'd think of

you in a warm, fuzzy way for...quite a while. Scorpions were

cool, and at least they didn't once nearly fatally run me over

once (unlike the barsteward Chieftain).

I'm trying to build an FV432, myself,  but if anyone else beats

me to it I'd not cry too much (so long as they get the

unique "sea-sickness inducing" motion of the 432 and the

clanky "track-link" sound you hear when you're buttoned up

inside one (personal note: the only time I threw up inside an

S6 resi was inside an FV432...having to clean diced carrots

and tomato skins from out of your respirator...yuck...)

If anyone has any resources for pictures of the underside of Trabant 601, or any Trabant, any help would be appreciated.

I'd like to see a standalone north Sahrani, like we have a standalone south Sahrani.

I'd like to see a standalone north Sahrani, like we have a standalone south Sahrani.

This is not the addon request thread, Lennard.

Hope I got the right thread...I was wondering if anyone could tell me what kind of camo patterns Skaven used on his RACS? I'm not sure what to type in google. I tried like camo or camouflage, but didn't find the patterns. sad_o.gif

Thank you very much, Lennard. Spot on. I was banging my head trying to find out what they were, heheh. banghead.gif

So both myself and my head thanks you. wink_o.gif

@Betsatel

He uses Egyptian scrambled eggs camo for desert and Rhodesian Brush Stroke for the woodland, I think

Brush Stroke

Egyptian camo

hey check out those main page.... its a very good source of ammo samples

where do I find very good and free to use Huey sound?

Hi,

I've found a site with some good photo's of several vests. Which could be used as textures for addonmakers who are planning to make some new vests  tounge2.gif  

example:

chestrigcopy.jpg

Link

Lennard.

Dont spose anyone would have some high resolution or average quality side on photos of the anzac class frigates or meko class frigates?

Hi folks

Vilas currently makes a MAN 630 for our BW troops but we lack any blueprints or detail photos so it has to be made only from pics which may lead to a not correct model.

So is there anyone who can provide a blueprint or good pics for the MAN 630 Truck?

Also if there is anyone who has good info about BW setup in the mid 80s ( how does a squad look, what weapons ) then he should please PM me.

Thanks in advance.