Sign in to follow this  
TrevorOfCrete

Big Brother Racists

If your not familiar with the TV show Big Brother this probably wont make much sence.  However recently the reality TV show has seen housemates Jade Goody, Danielle Lloyd and Jo O'Meara act in a racist manor towards Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty.  I have seen several of the incedents myself and they include the comments :-

Quote[/b] ]Indians were thin because they are always ill as a result of undercooking their food.

naming her a

Quote[/b] ]dog

and

Quote[/b] ]"The Indian"

Following this there have been a record number of complaints and now has lead to international protest from both the Indian government and Shilpa Shett fans on the streets.

What do you make of these event and what do you suggest the course of action?  Personally i want to see the show axed.  Racism is never tollerable and certinly shouldnt be used as entertainment.  It is suspected the lack of interest shown by Channel 4 is becuase the event is seen as a oppertunity to boost ratings.  If this is the case i think it is a sad reflection of our society.  I hope the racist 'celebs' are torn apart by the press and what little reputation they had ruined.

for reference

http://entertainment.aol.co.uk/bb-raci....9990016

Ehh,Big Brother is for a losers who dont have their own life...to watch people stuck in one house for 3 months and listening their problems and stupid arguments..ahh so lame..

And some people there are so dumb,uneducated,ignorant...case with British BB this days mad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Can you say too OT for OT? wink_o.gif

On an international forum such as this, yes smile_o.gif

BB ceased to be any good a long, long time ago.