Sign in to follow this  
INNOCENT&CLUELESS

turret class parameter

Thx DeadMeatXM2 & RockofSL!

Is it possible to add to each position a telling name?

Otherwise it would be a problem to enter the right position if you have in the action menu just pos 1 to 20 and no hint where you finally end up.

Yes it is, you can already see that in BIS Blackhawk with miniguns you can select "Door Gunner"* and "Crewchief"*.

*not sure that those are actually the correct strings, but you can distinguish clearly between the two.

Is it possible to use those 2 miniguns at same time per one person? like in OFP "remind at Auto M1a1" where you can drive, and shoot. But just here shoot with 2 guns, is that possible or not?!

Sentry

I think Suma once stated that drivers can now no longer control turrets because of the new turret structure or something like that. I think it's a small price to pay.

Damn.. thats really sh**, a - point for the Tiberian Genesis mod and i think for other mods too.. im now thinking for what i have bought arma.. at first only bugs, and now some feautures what arent there, so easy things, thats shit  banghead.gif   crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  mad_o.gif

if it is possible, pls do that thing in, i would not have a GDI Wolverine controlled by 2 crew soldiers, that will suck...

Sentry

Couldn't you fudge the driving with a scripted AI so you can steer as a gunner (like in tanks as they're now so responsive, but hide the AI)? Just tossing around ideas. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I think Suma once stated that drivers can now no longer control turrets because of the new turret structure or something like that. I think it's a small price to pay.

Guys from Tiberian Genesis are chewing this, somehow I am sure they will solve it. But maybe not in a "Auto M1a1" manner.

Guest RKSL-Rock

Apologies for digging this up but i thought i'd make a few things known.

1) Ive got 3+ turrets working on one helo.

2) Turrets ARE possible on planes (although i have some issues with the optics etc)

3) At the end of the week im hoping to release a demo model and config for a 3 gun Helo together with a short tutorial.

I'll release it all as soon as I am able to, but i have a lot of commercial work on right now so the deadline may change depending on my situation.

Quote[/b] ]3) At the end of the week im hoping to release a demo model and config for a 3 gun Helo together with a short tutorial.

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

sometimes my faith is restored in the "community" ; i swear a tear was rising , or was it the hd lighting in arma blinding me smile_o.gif ?

Quote[/b] ]3) At the end of the week im hoping to release a demo model and config for a 3 gun Helo together with a short tutorial.

notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif

sometimes my faith is restored in the "community" ; i swear a tear was rising , or was it the hd lighting in arma blinding me smile_o.gif ?

LOL ... same! Nice 1 Rock