Sign in to follow this  
major woody

OFP addons into ArmA!

This topic is made to discuss wich OFP addons you would like to see converted - it's not another topic about wich addons you would like in ArmA.

Plz post the links to the mentioned addons if possible  smile_o.gif

Some of my favorits are:  

Addons

EVERYTHING from Red Hammer Studios...

VITAPC pack ver. 1.4

Mi-26 by Nashe Orujie (Our Weapons)

ZIL 130 + ZIL 131 (BM-21) Pack by Nashe Orujie (Our Weapons)

CoC Unified Artillery 1.1 (off course)  

MODS

CSLA 2 Mod

among MANY others

Cheers...

Wouldn't it be better asking them if they'll be converting the addons? I THINK RHS is going to convert to ArmA, but that's only my presumption. If not, then somebody that has time on his hands and gets permission from RHS can try and covert the addons.

Great topic, i really would like to see the nuke from OFP, im sure it is possible to do and with the new engine it will look so good, that i will sh't my pants. (=

Not that I really think this will influence the mod makers in

any practical way; but I'd like to see some of the "Flashpoint

in the Falklands" stuff done in ArmA.

Invasion 44, fdf mod, bas, ecp, retaliation campaign, etc....

Not that I really think this will influence the mod makers in

any practical way; but I'd like to see some of the "Flashpoint

in the Falklands" stuff done in ArmA.

I agree. I can't wait to see Falklands done in arma. The rain, the hills, the circa 70s weapons (when guns were guns(SLR!wink_o.gif) and the size of landmass & settlements all complement ofp/arma engine perfectly. Can't wait!

Also anything done by those flying Finns. FDF was sublime.

Course, all this will take months if not years to knock out so in the mean time I'm just hoping for some good, innovative coop maps.

So many good OFP addons that are more than worth converting to ArmA.

But for the moment I would like to see Martin's/Mapfact's DC-3 addon converted to ArmA.

map_dc3_3.jpg

BIS Chessna would also be nice to have.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Very nice model, but that 3D Max is not at all sexy, looks edgy and like crap.

tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]arma needz pr0nz

And you need to read through the forum rules?

Or maybe you need to Photoshop images and tell ppl that you made addons?

huh.gif

EDIT: I wish that SFP will come back for OFP, I loved it when I played with it biggrin_o.gif

i never posted sexual content, whats in the game doesnt apply to the rules in this forum

bloody imperialists

i never posted sexual content, whats in the game doesnt apply to the rules in this forum

bloody imperialists

1 week PR should give you plenty of time to think how you can contribute to these forums in the future.

I say the first things that need to be converted are the sadly missing weapons from OFP, that is the AK-47 (AKM) and Czech AK47 variant, Bizon, Mi-24 Hind, Cessna, Kozlice Shotgun, civvy Motorcycle, Steyr AUG, Gustav (except modelled correctly), AT-5 modelled correctly, Skorpion, MAC-10, Hunting rifle, FN-FAL, G3, Bradley, BMP-1, T-80, T-55, M60A1/2 (for sahrani forces), CH47 Chinook, Apache, A-10, Su-25.

The basics are what should be added first, then we can get into the more unique weaponry. I just cannot believe BIS didnt add in the AK-47!

Quote[/b] ]the AK-47 (AKM) and Czech AK47 variant, Bizon, Mi-24 Hind, Cessna, Kozlice Shotgun, civvy Motorcycle, Steyr AUG, Gustav (except modelled correctly), AT-5 modelled correctly, Skorpion, MAC-10, Hunting rifle, FN-FAL, G3, Bradley, BMP-1, T-80, T-55, M60A1/2 (for sahrani forces), CH47 Chinook, Apache, A-10, Su-25.

I SO totally agree! No BMP 1, T80, T55, M2A2 ans M60 is a huge mistake - but keep in mind - the bmp2 was'nt in OFP until Red Hammer, so let's see what's in the first expantion pack to Arma...

So many good OFP addons that are more than worth converting to ArmA.

But for the moment I would like to see Martin's/Mapfact's DC-3 addon converted to ArmA.

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/news/pics/rusteam/map_dc3_3.jpg

BIS Chessna would also be nice to have.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

You mean something like ->

this?? wink_o.gif

dc3lc7.jpg

Well we do what we can but there are several people who created this addon so we have to get some permissions...

I would like to see some civil stuff to really bring Sahrani it's life back...

And yes, I don't like to see all those X^n M4 from OFP converted into ArmA... The BIS weapons are really well done so I'd rather prefere addon creators to invest their time into maybe an M82A1 Barrett or as stated above some eastern weapons like the AK 47 or maybe a Galil? wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]the AK-47 (AKM) and Czech AK47 variant, Bizon, Mi-24 Hind, Cessna, Kozlice Shotgun, civvy Motorcycle, Steyr AUG, Gustav (except modelled correctly), AT-5 modelled correctly, Skorpion, MAC-10, Hunting rifle, FN-FAL, G3, Bradley, BMP-1, T-80, T-55, M60A1/2 (for sahrani forces), CH47 Chinook, Apache, A-10, Su-25.

I SO totally agree! No BMP 1, T80, T55, M2A2 ans M60 is a huge mistake - but keep in mind - the bmp2 was'nt in OFP until Red Hammer, so let's see what's in the first expantion pack to Arma...

Wait till Cold War Rearmed. tounge2.gif.

Well we do what we can but there are several people who created this addon so we have to get some permissions...

I would like to see some civil stuff to really bring Sahrani it's life back...

And yes, I don't like to see all those X^n M4 from OFP converted into ArmA... The BIS weapons are really well done so I'd rather prefere addon creators to invest their time into maybe an M82A1 Barrett or as stated above some eastern weapons like the AK 47 or maybe a Galil? wink_o.gif

Could'nt agree more Lockheed Martin$ch (and good luck luck getting permission)

A civie atmosphere to fight amongst would do well to reflect many of todays conflicts, not to mention fun! And the amount of time wasted on nit picking M4's, quite frankly has me concerned.

So in addition to the already great list I'd also like to see;

Mapfacts Baracken, or maybe just everything MAP!

Tonal Redux

CSJairliners

Konyaks' Antonov-124