Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

Vilas, i dont think anyone will be upset that you are continuing your hard work and updating your files. I am sure the community like myself are very happy to do the bug finding for you if need be.

Most people are very appreciative of your hard work. So please d not hesitate to update as often as you need too...

Keep up the good work buddy

I'll second that. I've just spent the best part of two hours looking at all those addons in the editor, simply put, they are amazing. The amount of work that went into making all that is beyond belief. Have a break Vilas, you deserve it mate.

but i know it is annoying for people when updates comes so often :) PBR issue

small 80 kb config was updated today too, because few bugs in sounds were reported by community

today i also changed a little T90, T80U and BMP3

BMP3: new NOHQ and texture, little remodelled - rear side was not realistic

T90: now KORD instead of NSVT

T80U: changed commander MG mount, now has visor,

but i haven't informed, cause i wait if serious bug in model/texture would be found on other vehicles, which would cause changing reupload

but for "BMP3 freaks" with fast connection - vehicles pack was updated few hours ago

for not freaks - it is just small graphical change not worthy 200 MB download, hehe

Edited by vilas

Some reports from rpt:

File p85_config\config.cpp, line 30331: '/CfgVehicles/P85_Fly_ParachuteUSSR14.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
In Vehicle: p85_airs\p85_su25.p3d missing driver get in direction point
Type BMPRes, model p85_v\p85_bmp1p.p3d - structure of turrets in config does not match the skeleton
BMP2: otocvez_2 - unknown animation source Turret_2
BMP2: otochlaven_2 - unknown animation source Gun_2
BMP2: otochlaven_a - unknown animation source otochlaven_a
M60: Hatch_driver - unknown animation source hatch_Driver
Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M60/Turrets/MainTurret/Turrets/loaderOptics/: Turret body OtocVez_2 not found while initializing the model p85_v\bds_m60a3.p3d
Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M60/Turrets/MainTurret/Turrets/loaderOptics/: Turret gun OtocHlaven_2 not found while initializing the model p85_v\bds_m60a3.p3d
Strange convex component p85_airs\vil_lwp_mi2.p3d in component13:geometryFire
Strange convex component p85_airs\vil_lwp_mi2.p3d in component14:geometryFire
Warning: Shadow volume 'p85_v\p85_bmp1p.p3d' has got irrelevant selection 'pasoffsetp'
Warning: Shadow volume 'p85_v\p85_bmp1p.p3d' has got irrelevant selection 'pasoffsetl'
Cannot load sound 'p85_v\sound\engine_leo.wss'

Might be a buggy replacement of mine in one or two cases too. :yay:

Edited by kju

First set of replacements for P85 out:

• OAC C P85 dedicatedserver fix
  • OAC R a10 P85 airs
  • OAC R ah1w P85 airs
  • OAC R bmp1 P85 config
  • OAC R bmp2 bmp3 P85 config
  • OAC R bmp2 P85 config
  • OAC R bmp2ambul P85 config
  • OAC R bmpres P85 config
  • OAC R bradley P85 config
  • OAC R d30 P85 config
  • OAC R m113 P85 config
  • OAC R m1abrams leo1a4 P85 config
  • OAC R m1abrams leo2a4g P85 config
  • OAC R m1abrams P85 config
  • OAC R m60 P85 config
  • OAC R mi17 mi2 P85 airs
  • OAC R mi17 mi8 P85 airs
  • OAC R mi17 P85 airs
  • OAC R mi17mg mi2 P85 airs
  • OAC R mi17mg mi8 P85 airs
  • OAC R rhib P85 b
  • OAC R su34 su25 P85 airs
  • OAC R t55g P85 config
  • OAC R t55g t62m P85 config
  • OAC R t55g t64 P85 config
  • OAC R t72 P85 config
  • OAC R t72res P85 config
  • OAC R t80 P85 config
  • OAC R t80 t90 P85 config
  • OAC R uaz P85 config
  • OAC R zsu P85 config

Easy way grab them from the OAC YAS server.

Hard way grab their config one by one from the OAC repository and build them to PBO.

Most replacements work for ArmA classes too.

You can either click away the error message on startup or get the

ofp_compatibility_addon.pbo from the OAC filebase.

Enjoy. :bounce3:

PS: In other words you can play CWR/RES and other OFP campaigns with

P85 addons via the OAC project. :yay:

vilas,

u probably are aware, incase you're not the aks74 silenced with night scope, the mag does not anim when reloading.

When i put the Soviet patrol boat in the editor it crashes and gives me an invalid class error!

okay, thanx for report - i changed model path in Config, now crew of HRL won't cause CTD

fixed - just changed config file (this first, smallest one)

in future Soviet naval crew model will appear, now it is represented by regular soldier model

good idea to make a separate config addon , the updates are much easier this way :bounce3:

Here is a good set simple unit test missions thanks to Mopar:

p85_test_missions_by_mopar.rar

Saves you from placing the units in the editor yourself.

Also two nice and simple infantry capture the city missions playable in SP and MP by mopar!

(20+ playable slots in each)

The one requires Everon (SAP Everon or ACEIP), the other Malden (CWR demo or ACEIP).

P85_Combat_Test_Missions.rar

:bounce3:

Hey gents. Thanks for P85 it's a great mod. There are no missions so I made this one:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=72482

DOWNLOAD: http://www.sendspace.com/file/myyy5a

MISSION:

West German airbourne and regular army forces have landed on the Soviet protectorate of Porto. You and your squad of GRU Spetznas will use small craft to insert on the north eastern tip of the island. Once inserted, clear the town of Largo and move inland assaulting the German strong points along the axis of advance.

• Move quickly and quietly into the town of Largo and attack Objective 1.
  • Use the cover of the forest as you advance forward into a covered position to attack Objective 2.
  • Move slowly and assault the enemy infantry squad to the south at Objective 3.
  • Finally move on the enemy camp at Objective 4 be aware that your assault will be met by covering fire from a small enemy position to the rear.

SCREENSHOTS:

The plan

ad_porto_assault_01.jpg

The insertion

ad_porto_assault_02.jpg

The formation

ad_porto_assault_03.jpg

The silent take-down

ad_porto_assault_04.jpg

The death

ad_porto_assault_05.jpg

Would be nice when you make your missions on Schmalfelden or one of the ported OFP Islands and whatever looks alot more Cold War European.

and:

Porto is QG and alot of people around here don`t use QG.

When I bought ArmA I got the gold edition so I didn't know which islands came with ArmA and which came with QG. I wouldn't have used Porto if I knew it was QG only. :(

I'm running out of space on Porto so I think mission 4 will be the last one there, and then I'll move over to Schmalfelden. There I'll start to introduce some of the other armed forces such as the US Marines, Paras and Poles.

Mission three is now available. http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=72482&page=2

Cheers

Edited by Alphadelta

Vilas do you have any plans to add some light artillery and mortars? I know that players can't make much use of them, but they are a great tool for mission makers.

Cheers

plans for near future:

- fixing bugs found

- missions

- more units for guerillas, civilians, Mi24 for 3 countries painting, AH64 or using in missions AH64 released by other mods, CH47

- Russian army bonus reskinned vehicle

there is no plans for mortars or static artillery cannons like BIS gave as (M119, D-30), BIS gave us enough here

far planes will be:

- Soviet BMD, Soviet 155 mm selfpropelled howitzer as counterpart for M109 howitzer, 2S1 will left for other countries

- Marder IFV for BW

there is no plans for mortars or static artillery cannons like BIS gave as (M119, D-30), BIS gave us enough here

But we don't have mortars. 60 and 80MM motars would be awesome! :butbut:

Looking forward to the BMD.

Mission 4 of my Porto P85 campaign is available now! Happy spotting!!

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1280546&postcount=17

Edited by Alphadelta

Did you managed to get those 2 x 7.62 MGs working in that BMP3 with dedicated gunner positions?

no, in future, now they only "look"

why ? - because of lack of proper animations for crew inside, with current anims from game, it would be nonsense to make them work

Are you aware that Marder is out of use?

Yes but in '85 ? :)

Stupid me :o

Yep, by accident I dragged into ArmA context pretending that they deal with modern weapons.

there was Everon island released:

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=islands&id=27

and untill our missions are under test and development , Macko has converted 5 OFP missions to use on that island with P85 units

copyrights of course goes to BIS and Codemasters, as OFP creators

missions contain music from OFP for those missions to feel OFP atmosphere

it is our tribute to OFP - best game in the world for many many years

Macko missions:

http://www.armaholic.eu/vilas/85temp/cwc_missions.7z

we are also very gratefull for other people who created missions spontaneously :D

soon we will release many SP missions for P85

it was not released to competee with OAC or CWR, simply for many of us OFP was "something huge and important in life" (althought it is "only game" but we all spent countless hours with OFP for many years) and also thank for Everon addon release

and we wait for Kolguyev and Malden too

hope you enjoy Macko's missions :)

hosted by Armaholic: www.armaholic.com , thank you :)

edit:

soon will come with other things

hindy.jpg

Edited by vilas

I'm currently working on some coops for P85. Hopefully you guys can find them useful.

vilas, you're a monster!

that hind looks just wow! that beeing said, is there any chance of a 'real' cobra?, you know the one that was realy used during the eighties, the one that is portrayed in ofp? (I don't know what kind of version of the cobra it is) I'm asking 'cause thats the only thing that P85 is realy missing at the moment(the retextured BIS one just doesn't fit in, especialy when you're standing next to one on the ground). Oh, and while I'm here, what happened to the MERDC units? Don't get me wrong, I'm just asking, you know.