Sign in to follow this  
tasi

Army of the Czecho-Slovak republic

aa32a44434_65545425_o2.jpg

Sorry that I did not here anything for a long time. As the first news I want to state models of Czechoslovak officers, noncommissioned officers and a sergeant. Yet it is the infantry unit, further divide the officers to the officers of arms will be followed by other work units. Then I modified the icons from infantry training serial in 1938.

20c173ba04_65545428_o2.jpg

Then I was looking for new materials in the repair tankette Mo.33. I rewrote the entire model, I limit the number of textures and the optimize performance. The model works on both ArmA and ArmA II

0944d08fab_65824727_o2.jpg

656f65f96d_65824733_o2.jpg

Now currently working on a model Slovak Mo.40 light tank, and as a version with cannon and machine guns with.

Good to see you are still alive :D

The Tankette and the officers look nice. Are you still working on your 1944 Czechoslovak units?

I hope to see more soon ;)

Good to see you are still alive :D

The Tankette and the officers look nice. Are you still working on your 1944 Czechoslovak units?

I hope to see more soon ;)

Now currently working on a light tank model 1940 for the Slovak Army. As regards the units of the Czechoslovak Army from the years 1944-1945, and further work on them until I make weapons for these drives, no weapons would be useless. Further more I do for T-34 tank posáky, which is not a problem.

Today represent LT-40, a light tank model 1940 Slovak Army. Version without the guns (used in 1941 during an attack on the USSR) and the version of 1942-1945.

Now preparing for a heavy machine gun vz.7/24.

arma2010-07-0504-01-31-29.jpg

arma2010-07-0504-10-32-89.jpg

DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.02 beta

Corrects numerous errors and sounds. Added tanks PZ.IV , LT-40, T-34 and others. Fixes some problems with the English version - headlines and descriptions.

http://ulozto.cz/5573625/csa38-1-02beta.7z

Edited by petrtlach

I will have to wait to have a better connection before downloading this one :)

Thanks anyway for your dedicated work Petrtlach.

Will you keep working on Arma I on will you focus on Arma II now?

Hi,have you got any other link for that? This one seems still unworkable for me for downloading. By way, suggest to relaese this beta in the Mod Completion thread for public release. It's sure it should be nice although in beta stage.

By way, is there any beta version planned for ARMA2?

Edited by FKPLACE

Thanks for help of T-Roc, I downloaded it finally.

Very strange, it seems few people found this beta version? Actually, it's very nice overally. Tank packs are great and the texture of those armor seems very distinctive. The aiming mirrors are also very awesome to use and looks nice. Only the shadow effects seem a bit dark sometimes ( tested in arma2 ). The weapon pack is also great, especially for those Czecho machine gun.

The soliders seems still to need improving. In addition, T-34-76 and static supporting weapon seem not sensitive enough to find targets. Because they didn't fire much in game.

Edited by FKPLACE

Thanks for help of T-Roc, I downloaded it finally.

Very strange, it seems few people found this beta version? Actually, it's very nice overally. Tank packs are great and the texture of those armor seems very distinctive. The aiming mirrors are also very awesome to use and looks nice. Only the shadow effects seem a bit dark sometimes ( tested in arma2 ). The weapon pack is also great, especially for those Czecho machine gun.

The soliders seems still to need improving. In addition, T-34-76 and static supporting weapon seem not sensitive enough to find targets. Because they didn't fire much in game.

The problem with AI when shooting from a tank solve from the very beginning of work on the mod. Given that the mode of doing myself, so it's a problem. The same problem doing the selection. P3D soldiers, because selection based BISTUDIO not work, how they are (they work well only retext models, but they do not use). Many things still need to finish or do it again, T-34 and LT-40 are the latest models, so something like that should look all the technology in the future.

Edited by petrtlach

T-34-76 really very nice and suggest also to make T-34-85 as a bonus of mod. Otherwise, seems a pity that such good model won't be fully developed for other types.

Regarding the AI shooting from T-34, maybe a problem of config? When tested with tank from Invassion 44 Mod, all 10 T-34-76 tanks were ruined by their two PZIV and one III stug. The major issue is T-34 didn't fire much toward the targets by AI. Then the infantry of red army losed the fight as well in the game.

T-34-76 really very nice and suggest also to make T-34-85 as a bonus of mod. Otherwise, seems a pity that such good model won't be fully developed for other types.

Regarding the AI shooting from T-34, maybe a problem of config? When tested with tank from Invassion 44 Mod, all 10 T-34-76 tanks were ruined by their two PZIV and one III stug. The major issue is T-34 didn't fire much toward the targets by AI. Then the infantry of red army losed the fight as well in the game.

Some other types of T-34 want to do the Czechoslovak army in the USSR also used the T34-85, was given during the Dukla Pass, because the majority came T-34/76 Brigade during the fighting in Dukla. Work is all good, especially when I do mod myself. Regarding the problem with shooting, so you really do not know why, because even though I'll be weapons technology parameters such as going from the T-72, so it does not work as well. Long hours spent on the modification of configuration files - a coincidence - an attempt. Do me hard staying away from work. Lately, I think it makes the AI tank crews.

BIS forums I put the folder "Finished work" to download sendspace.com, some of those things are corrected for download yet.

BIS forums I put the folder "Finished work" to download sendspace.com, some of those things are corrected for download yet.

Maybe I don't make a misunderstanding. You mean an updation has been ready for downloading, any link for that?

your mod is very cool but it is overwriting all my other mods I can't use any of my other units. Can please fix this so this does not overwirte other mods. Now I have to uninstall this mod from my game to turn it back to normal.

Shinra123, not sure how you put and run the Mod in ARMA? If you just wanna play the Mod itself, you could create a ARMA shotcut to link to this Mod. Of course, in such way, the units and stuff from other independent Mods couldn't be played. If you want to play the units of this Mod with another Mod, such as Inv44,etc., actually, you could copy all files from the addon of this Mod and put them in the addon of ARMA. They won't overwrite anything I think. I just play in this way.

Edited by FKPLACE

your mod is very cool but it is overwriting all my other mods I can't use any of my other units. Can please fix this so this does not overwirte other mods. Now I have to uninstall this mod from my game to turn it back to normal.

Mod works just like the other mods. So I do not understand why you put into the mod folder with the other addons addons mod will not work as expected. Simply put the file @ CSA38 arma folder and click twice on the file CSA38.ink and blue runs, unless they are installed in the normal ArmA directory.

I can load the W39 page no more! Has the project been put? Since the polish armed forces in the second world war are still absent in Arma and Arma2!

I can load the W39 page no more! Has the project been put? Since the polish armed forces in the second world war are still absent in Arma and Arma2!

So I do not know what they are now the W39 stránkama problem, I'll try to find out if he has forfeited.