Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

hey parvus ,

where did you get that 50? the one on the tripod?  is that released?

thank you.

yes its from Vilas basic package

greetz

@Wilco - You should leave you Nvidia settings for AA and AT to 'Let Application Decide' and then set the AA in the ArmA settings. Having both telling your PC to set various AA and AT settings seems to disable it entirely.

@eddyD

Is that WP on the back of that F-16 for Wright-Patterson AFB?

wilco yoour pics are way above 100kb,change it before a moderator checks and finds out

@Mabes

no,this a wolf pack(WP) F-16 from kunsan airbase in south

korea

wilco yoour pics are way above 100kb,change it before a moderator checks and finds out

Ah crap, looks like I might have uploaded the original screenshot.

Edit - Weird, they're just below 100kb on my hard drive, but when I upload them they read above 100kb.

Edit - Weird, they're just below 100kb on my hard drive, but when I upload them they read above 100kb.

This happens when youre using free hosting services as they almost always change something with the images, even if not noticeable.

You´re on the safe side if you compress pics to 92kb, or just use your personal ftp.

@Mabes

no,this a wolf pack(WP) F-16 from kunsan airbase in south

korea

Ah that's why it looked familiar, I was at Misawa AFB (Northern Japan, WW "Wild Weasels" 35th FW) and we had fighters come from there numerous times. I didn't think Wright-Pat had F-16s anyway.

If you need any pictures of F-16s let me know, I had the opportunity to go and take some pictures of one while I was there.

Tanks .. err thanks.

The sky 'was' a photo by Eversmann (some may remember him from ofp addons). Just could´nt let that one go unused smile_o.gif

It still looks very good Opteryx... post some screens of the ugly spots.

Maybe someone knows why or what causing it confused_o.gif

It still looks very good Opteryx... post some screens of the ugly spots.

Maybe someone knows why or what causing it confused_o.gif

I've sort of fixed it now, the normal maps make the transition area between surface types stand out a lot on desaturated textures it seems. So due to the map being 40x40 km big, the mask/satellite is 2 meter per pixel which make this more apparent. What I did was dim the contrast on the _nohq textures, looks bit better now, but it's not ideal. I will continue to experiment here, but I'm no Photoshop guy...

PS: Anyone made snow clutter yet? I seem to remember seeing some pics of a map that seemed to used snow clutter. Would be nice if the units/vehicles sunk down a bit instead of standing ontop of a 1mm thick snow/ice layer..

@Pauliesss

Your snapshots at Feb. 20 2008,18:52 look like the RL. Excellent.

Thanks mate. smile_o.gif

@Burns

rofl.gif

And I was thinking that the Excelsior class could not get any uglier... seems all is doable...

@Burns

rofl.gif

And I was thinking that the Excelsior class could not get any uglier... seems all is doable...

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8905/1alh7.jpg

Addons: P'85 / Isla de Pollo / Przemek_Kondor's Autumn Plants

Hehe, thanks for the addon list mate, i was already wondering where you found the colourful trees on the picture wink_o.gif

Addons: P'85 / Isla de Pollo / Przemek_Kondor's Autumn Plants

Hehe, thanks for the addon list mate, i was already wondering where you found the colourful trees on the picture  wink_o.gif

hehe, did it by habit I presume wink_o.gif