Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

@ Dslyecxi: Can we expect something from your side for the ArmA release in US in May? I guess your videos making more potential customers addicted then the usual trailers made or ordered by the Publishers in the past.

@ Dslyecxi: Can we expect something from your side for the ArmA release in US in May? I guess your videos making more potential customers addicted then the usual trailers made or ordered by the Publishers in the past.

Maaaaybe. Maybe not. Time will tell. smile_o.gif

Hmmm, you can click there at High res - 435MB...

But now I found :

This 31-minute trailer for VBS2 shows off the various features that make it an excellent military training tool. (Video created by Dslyecxi.)

Of course who else...

Albert Schweizer, now make something similar for ArmA, the price is a full blown VBS2 100 clients license yay.gif

I was suprized to see some of my objects in there... thankyou dslyecxi for putting them into the trailer. smile_o.gif

it should be like this in ARMA! mad_o.gif

hopefully it will be in near future. smile_o.gif

The changes are made by BIA, not BIS. It's all been explained before. How do you think the militaries would feel paying $2000 for VBS2 when they could have ArmA for $40?

Mods will add the cool stuff if BIS doesn't. I do wish those tracers made it into ArmA though.

For the record, that may be the first VBS2 vid, but it certainly isn't the last. Anything you think you haven't seen already will be shown in the future.

yeah Route tampa is going to be a sick map, Mainly for filming though... Should be fun once we get the rest of the items and VCP set up at the end of the road.

I got bored So I made This...

Nowt special..

smile_o.gif

EDIT:

Video Removed From Youtube, Working on another version.

BUZZARD @ April 26 2007,15:48)]

Strangely I haven't seen any dynamic destruction of buildings in that vid, I thought it was going to be a feature in VBS2... huh.gif

It says 'destructible buildings' as a functionality enhancement in the online literature. Nowhere does it mention 'dynamic', though.

If you do the setacctime 0.25 then 4x speed it in a video editor trick, how do you sync up the audio easily?

That's why you don't record the audio. Also, I found that sometimes recording it at lower speds and then speeding it up produces some wierd effects, like a ghost image.

If you do the setacctime 0.25 then 4x speed it in a video editor trick, how do you sync up the audio easily?

if you dont have a good video software then just record it twice, once for getting a good video (set acc 0.25 whatever) and then once for the audio (set acctime 1).

if you dont have a good video software then just record it twice,

and if I do?

it should be like this in ARMA! mad_o.gif

hopefully it will be in near future. smile_o.gif

The changes are made by BIA, not BIS. It's all been explained before. How do you think the militaries would feel paying $2000 for VBS2 when they could have ArmA for $40?

Mods will add the cool stuff if BIS doesn't. I do wish those tracers made it into ArmA though.

ArmA does have bullet tracer's...but those 'big mac's' always look much more tastier on the advertising posters...what you actually get isn't always as advertised tounge2.gif

Hey folks, I started a huge project about 3 weeks ago using only 'eastern' units.

My goal is to create one of ArmA's first full length feature machinimas.

Any help with voiceovers (Russian), acting would be greatly appreciated. Just hit me up on PM(english).

Anyways, enjoy the teaser!!

BloodOfMyBrotherPart1Teaser(HIGHDEF)

Streaming Link (Youtube)

tr1n.

Looking very bloody good!!

Cant wait for the full version! smile_o.gif

Hey folks, I started a huge project about 3 weeks ago using only 'eastern' units.

Any help with voiceovers (Russian), acting would be greatly appreciated. Just hit me up on PM(english).

Streaming Link (Youtube)

tr1n.

Awesome stuff man, i cant wait for it yay.gif

Streaming Link (Youtube)

tr1n.

I want your babies!

I am also working on a full feature film. However, since ArmA has brought 3.9GPA to 1.7.. I need to get away for a while lol. Plus I need a gamepad before I can do anything. smile_o.gif

My feature length movie will be about an hour or so. Depending on how much of a good story line I can come up with.

My feature length movie will be about an hour or so.

confused_o.gifwhistle.gif Will have to be good mate wink_o.gif