combat-agent

Felish mod: Released

It seems you two are the only ones which have problems with it.

Maybe try a new install a new version of the Mod and use a Modfolder, dont mix with other Mods like ECP, FFUR etc.

Just to let you all know Im finished with my training and I plan on fixing and improving the mod. I want to thank those who played and report bugs or suggestions.

Been messing around a bit with the mod and mission. Fixed a few things things with the mod. Im doing most of the work on the mission. Ive got it to where you can actually save the game now. Im also changing the way ships are handled. Im also considering changing ships. With all the experimenting ive done, theres been no half way decent compromise. I release the new version of the mission soon, because saving is essential.

I would appreciate any suggestion on the type of boat used in the mission.

Sorry to bump this but does anyone have a copy of the mission they can upload, all the links i've tried for it are dead.

I may have included the patch or patched it when I uploaded the mod to ofpfiles. Sometimes I do this, try my link on the previous page.

Quote[/b] ]I may have included the patch or patched it when I uploaded the mod to ofpfiles. Sometimes I do this, try my link on the previous page.

The d/l page at FileFront says: The Feldish Mod (0.8)

Are you saying this is the patched .85? The file date is 8/29/06.