Sign in to follow this  
marekmodel

Wrzesien 1939

Btw, may I ask if Russia will be on one side with germans or you'll use them as a Resistance, Poland for NATO and Germans for East?

Screens look sweety, can't wait the final release.

Ee... No! Poland will be after the guerrillas' side, and the rest of sides of conflict normally (if they will be) divided on allies and Nazis.  biggrin_o.gif

Unless you plan on making something better than LIBs germans, I suggest just making it side-compatable with their mod.

Very nice WW2 polish pack and the idea of putting Polish faces is also great? Just a question, whether are you also making the polish cap which is very distinctive besides those nice helmets you've completed?

This MOD is great!! I have always wanted a WW2 mod, or at least a campign about not so very powerful nations like the nazists, Britans and Americans. But Like Poland, and many other nations which was forced to defend themself against their own will .......let's salute for the brave Polish defenders, which was captured or killed by the Nazists during WWII

I maybe wasn't alive during WW2, but I surely know how terrible it was.

I really feel sorry for the countries and nations, Like Poland which was treated at such horrible and unrespectfull way.

Let us hope that such a war will newer come again...

PS: Sorry for bieng off-topic, but I wanted to say how I really appriciate a ww2 mod about Poland. please do not belive that I wrote this message to get atention, I wrote it because I wanted to let you know what I feel about what terrible things which happend during ww2, and please do not just think that WWII gave us a famous game genre...but that it has also saved our world from a terrible "Third Rich"...

I also want to see this mod as it is about Poland fighting in WW2, despite their Army being outdated they fought incredibly and with a lot of bravery. You guys have made some very good units, i mean real good quality.

Only people who have been in a war themselves can truely understand how terrible it is.

don't forget free Polish, who fought until the final victory, with the brits with their own divisions smile_o.gif

Aye, the Free Polish were an excellent fighting force. Their mascot was a bear and when it's carer died in combat it cried, heh, it even managed to capture a german spy. Once the war was over the bear lived the rest of it's life in Edinburgh Zoo.

Do you think you could make Free Polish soldiers?

And don't forget the brave and exellent air force of Poland!

They were outnumbered, outgunned, but still they where a hell of a dangerous air force!

When Poland was liberated, the Polish Air Force fleed to France and Britain, and they fighted like heroes! Heroes without no home or land...

So it would be great if you could make a polish air force too!

Welcome! I have something to notification smile_o.gif. Namely our mod the English version of side was started recently. Thanks for loony for translation.

Forum was started also but how accessible Polish version. Ultra future sections in nearer be become added for foreigners wink_o.gif

September 1939 Mod Forum in polish language

September 1939 Mod Page in english language

ENJOY!  smile_o.gif

Welcome! I have something to notification smile_o.gif. Namely our mod the English version of side was started recently. Thanks for loony for translation.

Forum was started also but how accessible Polish version. Ultra future sections in nearer be become added for foreigners wink_o.gif

September 1939 Mod Forum in polish language

September 1939 Mod Page in english language

ENJOY!  smile_o.gif

Cool now we can read the stuff.. and ehh Great job on the mod, i were thinking about if i could join u guys. Ive got more than 20000 sounds all kind of (Im a Animator, i make cartoons but dont wory those sounds aint bad i promise) so well think about it ill be glad to join (if i can)

Vilas Updated again this web, and puts new adons like the Wz 34 armored car and 75mm canon.

Vilas Updated again this web, and puts new adons like the Wz 34 armored car and 75mm canon.

Link?

i don't want to be hard, but his addons still need a lot of work. the helmets and the uniforms aren't realistic etc etc

Have you a link to villas web? I need his WW1 addons.

Thanks for help wink_o.gif

Imutep

Guys in this mod ive found a helpfull site for u. Ive totaly forgot about that site, it contains alot of info and pictures of the Polish WWII Stuff and also other. Its a BF 1942 mod but i think u can use it. Forgotten Hope

Thanks White_Dragon! smile_o.gif We for several days have tried already to link with authors contact Forgotten Hope.

But and I thank so! biggrin_o.gif

White_Dragon , did you receive my message?

no, if it is send it to my msn hotmail then i think ill get it.

Wow I love The FH mod for Bf1942. Best mod Ive ever played.

MIG25_Radek how is your Addons coming along?

I do not know smile_o.gif. Our addon are has finished up still...

It will not be the large leakage of information probably if I will say that we plan to give 1 September demonstrative version. All depends obviously from our leader Marek_Model but all on this shows that we 1 September will give demo.

Quote[/b] ]your Addons

Addon are our, common. Every worked over some addons and every has in this his contribution. smile_o.gif

In matter of infantry this I helped near helmet (textures), the soldier model3d was made by Jaksa.

Topic on Our Forums

I have pleasure to inform about next achievement fashion September 1939 Mod smile_o.gif. German soldier is that achievement. Model is not our obviously, come from Gavin WWII Infantry pack and we wait on agreement still to use his work on one need mod, to this time German infantry does not be becomes give. Therefore soldier is altered a little, he passed the compiled plastic operation of transplantation of head about palm practically  tounge2.gif. Palms come from from Polish soldiers from WPS Mod and we wait on agreement here also author (Offtime) on utilization his work on one need modification. Head comes from llauma so as in Polish soldiers' case from our mod obviously. Those transplants are fruit my work smile_o.gif in total nothing difficult, but always something. Such changes inflect picture soldier and whole aesthetics addonu really. Below one screen. smile_o.gif

new_w39_mod_screen23s.jpg

Large Version

Enjoy!  yay.gif