Deathstruck

World War II CZ MOD

...:) not, i make too for OFP, more info and download update 1 beta here:

http://acsr1938.blog.cz/

wink_o.gif  wink_o.gif

Hi petrtlach

These are Parts 1 & 2 (Část 1 & Část 2) need to download? Is this an update of old files, or I should delete the old versions?

Sorry for the confusion, as your files to download are 225 Mo and 226 Mo, so I don't know exactly what I do huh.gif

Nevermind, downloaded and on the way to test now.

I believe you download both and add them to the previous addon folder for WWIICZ Mod, as a patch.

biggrin_o.gif 225 mb and 226 Mb its normal size...upload size at sendspace its 300 mb, so two parts...This its new version, not patch...patch fits bugs in addons, this update fix very addons and are in update news addons, sounds...missions...I am this update released 22.November 2008.... Up understanding with czecho-slovakiab community i prepare patch where i fix addons at better FPS (cca 8 files).

Does anybody got problem with a 7TP (polish tank)? When I insert this unit in editor and click "Preview" my OFP crashes and errors shows up that says VPU Recovery changed graphic card driver settings to default.

I've tried three or four times to play 7TP, and it always crash. Everything else works just fine. My graphic card isn't overclocked and other games also works fine.

Anyway, thanks for relase. Top quality work. smile_o.gif

I haven't had that particular error with the 7TP, but I will say that even the individual soldier has created a lot of lag for me on desert island. For the SS soldiers, the cuff-titles/sleeve-eagles are transparent around the texture (through the model) as well as around the collar.

101st Paratroop:

I know, this probleme fix patch for update, patch have better FPS...

@petrtlach

Congrats, you finally made a release I can play... biggrin_o.gif Been waiting a longtime. The new release before applying the patch was much better than past ver's, but after installing the patch I get decent FPS now.

A couple of things I noted after playing the first mission were all of the bullet tracers are white. Don't know if you intended that or should there be colored tracers? Also in the small forest area N.E. of Neveklov there are some bushes and trees "floating" in the air, not planted in the ground.

Well try some other misisons to see what all of the addons are like.

Cyechoslovakian commander car Praga AV, model by Bolec:

dxdshot1236888492.jpg

dxdshot1236888503.jpg