Deathstruck

World War II CZ MOD

FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE2008-06-2521-49.jpg

FABfm:

Ok, I am today reupload part 4, part its packed in Alzip, and you must all part in one files haven, fist 3 parts in PC haven 100 Mb and 4 haven in PC 94 mb (web gif 84 but in PC up download have 94 mb). And other languague have ArmA mod, OFP not (just missions haven EN). base its czech OFP version and this version its other as US version. Czech version have language in Czech and polish and  I don't want all texte translate when i have other work (over, were probleme with stringtable files when i can make other language).

REUPLOAD part 4

WWICZ FORUM FOR ARMA/OFP AND OTHER

FABfm:

Ok, I am today reupload part 4, part its packed in Alzip, and you must all part in one files haven, fist 3 parts in PC haven 100 Mb and 4 haven in PC 94 mb (web gif 84 but in PC up download have 94 mb). And other languague have ArmA mod, OFP not (just missions haven EN). base its czech OFP version and this version its other as US version. Czech version have language in Czech and polish and I don't want all texte translate when i have other work (over, were probleme with stringtable files when i can make other language)....

Never mind petrtlach wink_o.gif , I copied a stringtable.csv file with all languages supported to get the menu in my native language. I know that you are working at the same time for ArmA (good job). smile_o.gif

The thing that is annoying for me, these are the names of units in the editor in CZ language, but i say again Never mind, I would do with it. wink_o.gif

Thanks for your REUPLOAD part 4, and your hard work inlove.gif

FABfm:

Good. I know, main stringtable file its do not dependenc at name units.  wink_o.gif  Stringtable file fix czech texte..for best game in czech.

Its good when ArmA suporet out of probleme stringtable files. For ArmA i make text in EN a Czech languague. Other languague maybe later.

For OFP i can make  simpler models as we haven for ArmA.

September 1939 for use mod prepare too good FTP server, later no problem one rar files. wink_o.gif

We prepare new patch with fix rifles:

dxdshot1217188266.jpg

dxdshot1217188379.jpg

dxdshot1217188165.jpg

and we can make new missions.

Polisch bunker Schrón bojowy wz.1939...i can make to camo version...

dxdshot1217541520.jpg

dxdshot1217541540.jpg

This its OFP.  wink_o.gif  My ArmA model give to OFP but (light version)..shadows its at texture ...Today i can make camo texture..

I prepare campaing Poland 1939 with my news addons and addons from September 1939 mod.

dxdshot1217606350.jpg

dxdshot1217606307.jpg

dxdshot1217622951.jpg

dxdshot1217623124.jpg

dxdshot1217630102.jpg

Hi Petrtlach, nice work on those bunkers. smile_o.gif

I have a question - are you planning to update your Wehrmacht and SS Soldiers? I mean, now they looks like filled with one, grey color. It would be nice to see on their textures some wrinkles or maybe pockets and stuff.

And last question - when we can expect new patch? wink_o.gif

101st Paratroop:

I know, i can texture fix, this error i i know long time. I make mod for ArmA a too for OFP. I make at OFP version today alone.. huh.gif

And realese? bis 01.09.2008 wink_o.gif ..new weapons, armors, buldings, sounds, missions...etc.

Polisch lihgt tank 7TP . Texture and model September 1939 mod/ AÄŒSR 1938-1945 mod....

buldozer2008-08-0500-35-42-29.jpg

buldozer2008-08-0500-35-50-50.jpg

dxdshot1217973481.jpg

Dammage 7TP (this dammage model replace 7TP if its dammage)

dxdshot1217971604.jpg

dxdshot1217971744.jpg

I applaud the fact that you have a separate damage model set up once the tank is finished. Good job on the model and textures, very good to see you still going!

belgerot:

Od job to September 1939 mod, I fix model , texture and i texture interier...Dammage tank its my idea and I am for dammage tank remake texture....When September 1939 do not realsed our mod for OFP, so I am resolution finish some models as update for AÄŒSR 38-45 (i make to campaing Polan 1939).. Momental i make texture for interier.

wink_o.gif

OFP live.. smile_o.gif

Well all I can say is that the quality definitely shows! OFP is definitely not dead, it's still the top game for me.

Well all I can say is that the quality definitely shows! OFP is definitely not dead, it's still the top game for me.

For my too.  smile_o.gif  therefore I am resolution make mod too for ArmA and OFP in parallel...

Outstanding! It's great to finally see a proper general, and with a Ritterkreuz!