moricky

When The World Ends mision

Really? Well, that's ... unrealistical to say at least.

Maybe, but its functional. There were troubles with knowsabout, especially after game load, so I decided to remove it. Its nothing worse that if you load a game and immidietely after it you see GAME OVER wink_o.gif

Maybe, but its functional.

To bloody functional! crazy_o.gif

As I said; I will not use the cheat save to 'update' my position every few seconds, and play the mission in quick save-quick load manner  (I'm not playing some old Doom, but OFP), and if in next couple of tries I won't be able to continue, well then it's game over for sure.

Wow. This Mission is definately the best Mission ever produced for OFP! At least I can't imagine that a mission could be any better than this. Words can't even express how amazing this Mission is, you just have to check it out!

Only thing that bothered me were the not so perfect english subtitles, you should let it correct by a native english speaker.

Edit: The second part when you have to avoid the boats is difficult, but not impossible, just keep watching the map and which way the boats are going. (Okay, I played the mission on easy, maybe you should try that , too.)

Hi everybody !

First, congratulations Gaia, this is a very interesting and original mission !

No problem for me in the begining of the second part no boats detects me, but just after, I don't know how to stop the guy that tries to escape from the island. I'm always detected by ennemies. What's the solution please ? To fly through the land or go by the sea (but this way is too long I think) ?

Edit: Ok I found how to do alone. What a great mission ! Probably one of the best I ever played in OFP !

I've updated When The World Ends mission to version 1.4, you can download it on mission page.

List of most important changes:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">- Sarugao island replaced by Stolbovoy with Resistance textures and vegetation.

- Health bars look is improved.

- Imropved visual effects.

- Fixed some minor bugs.

Soon I'll release side story mission with Diego Checa (Ranger leader in main camp) as protagonist.

I'll give this mission another go soon smile_o.gif

Gaia, I'd recommend updating the first post to say a newer version is out wink_o.gif

Hey Karel!

Thanks for making a hint of this amazing mission on The Laws of War DLC. Now, I'm probably going to sit down on one of the evenings, launch a nostalgia session and play this awesome mission once again ;)

In fact, I'd love to see a spiritual successor to this being made for Arma 3 sometime.

• Like 2

Has anybody access to the addons required for this mission? I managed to hunt down two of them, but still need the "Mirage class attack boat" and the "West Pilots without helmets/parachutes" addons. The download links at http://ofp.gamepark.cz do not work.

2 hours ago, norvegh said:

Has anybody access to the addons required for this mission? I managed to hunt down two of them, but still need the "Mirage class attack boat" and the "West Pilots without helmets/parachutes" addons. The download links at http://ofp.gamepark.cz do not work.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/177DPElILVwZdaYGvPKREXMdqj2hk4b-j

• Like 1