j-man

A brand new real life mission

Thats not the mission, it's an addon that will be used in the mission tounge2.gif

(It's refered to a page or so back, the money/gun market stuff)

- Ben

This sounds really good j-man, can't wait to try it  yay.gif

inlove.gif

sim

this really sounds good, I just about wet myself reading your first post because I thought it was released rofl.gif no kidding though.

I cant wait. smile_o.gif

3: Replace this... thing ugh crazy_o.gif with these they come in just as bright a colors. but the look better, drive better, and would fit in better as a sports car then the BIS rip-off of an aston. (the bis model name for the "sports car" is "aston" so they apperntly think its an aston martin)

other then that it looks good

It's a Skoda,And they Know it.

hmm, sounds very interesting

please add possibilities of becoming a criminal instead of an honest civilian toiling away at his farm for a living. The real fun in this type of mission is the easter eggs you can run into in order to speed up the process ... and running the risk of doing so.

Two years ago I released a "Realistic Crime City" mission inspired on the working mission Nogova. I got some nice solutions for insistent police patrols and a buying menu but I quit after making the beta because I couldn't reduce the pistols.gif lag.

3: Replace this... thing ugh  crazy_o.gif  with these they come in just as bright a colors. but the look better, drive better, and would fit in better as a sports car then the BIS rip-off of an aston. (the bis model name for the "sports car" is "aston" so they apperntly think its an aston martin)

other then that it looks good

It's a Skoda,And they Know it.

off-topic:

sorry it wasnt the model; it was the string-name

class Rapid: SkodaBase

{

vehicleClass="Car";

scope=2

picture="iskoda";

maxSpeed=200

<span style='color:red'>displayName="$STR_DN_ASTON";</span>

nameSound="car";

so when are you planning to release this J-man? do you have a set time or is it done when its done? biggrin_o.gif

Guest The Cobra
...or is it done when its done? biggrin_o.gif...

I thinks thats the situation.

Let him work on it, rushing the mission out 'cause of a date set to satisfy other forum-members will only stress him, and maybe cause that the mission isn't so good that it could be smile_o.gif

It could be released tommorow, could be in the middle of the night, it could be when you least expect it....

Or probably in about a week. No exact date though.But progress is going along very well thumbs-up.gif

Guest The Cobra

It could be fun if I finish "my" Mercedes 600SEL Limousine to this mission. I think it would make a funny thing to have, like if you're really rich, you have your own driver and a limo wink_o.gif

Guest The Cobra

Before you release it, cant you post here a list of addons going to be used in the mission so we all can praise and discuss and you can maybe add or take away addons for the mission  smile_o.gif

Good idea?

Ok, addons used so far:

-AEF real lights

-US coast guard pack

-Go fast boats

-Devils civilian vehicles

-Deadmeat's police units

-Farmland objects & civilians

-Pops SWAT units

-VIT's bell206B police helicopter

-Cell7's Mustang GTR pack

-Philcommando's ferry boat

-Mohax's GAZ 24

-Col. Klink's fishing boats

-Some custom vehicles made by me (included with the mission)

this is definatley not a final list. Some of these addons will be removed while some new ones may be added on.

J-man smile_o.gif

Guest The Cobra

About MP3players.. why not make different mp3s that you can buy, (just not the IPOD) and you shouldn't start with a MP3player.

Like:

Jens of Sweden MP120

http://www.jensofsweden.com/media/MP-120/jos_media_mp120_1_web.jpg

JoS MP400

http://www.jensofsweden.com/media/MP-400/MP-400_white.jpg

JoS MP400 Exentrique (this you can buy if you are filthy rich, costs like $1000 biggrin_o.gif )

http://www.jensofsweden.com/media/MP-400/MP-400_11.jpg

Sorry for only postin Jens of Sweden's but I love 'em

any chance of getting the addons released with the missions? For those of us too lazy to go and search them all out and odnt mind a bigger download

Guest The Cobra
any chance of getting the addons released with the missions? For those of us too lazy to go and search them all out and odnt mind a bigger download

Or he'll post links so you don't have to search smile_o.gif

Guest The Cobra
See? Do you see? Guys like you make being a professional drunk worthwhile.

Huh?

I demand an explanation and if it's mean i demand an pardon

Or else...

mad_o.gif

Custom music please. OFP music got old and someone probally wouldn't have it on their ipod.

I have Seventh music on my MP3 player from OFP  yay.gifinlove.gif

Looks like great mission, never saw missions this type in OFP  thumbs-up.gif

Huh?

Or else...

mad_o.gif

Relax, I think it was merely an attempt to say thank you in a humorous way smile_o.gif

Guest The Cobra

Huh?

Or else...

mad_o.gif

Relax, I think it was merely an attempt to say thank you in a humorous way smile_o.gif

crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Well, anyways...

Hows the mission progress?

Keep up the good work...

EVERYTHING is done except for the breifing. Progress is a little slow, but It will get done very soon. Cobra, I'm waiting for your limo to be released so I can use it in my mission. Do you have an update for us?

Guest The Cobra
EVERYTHING is done except for the breifing. Progress is a little slow, but It will get done very soon. Cobra, I'm waiting for your limo to be released so I can use it in my mission. Do you have an update for us?

Don't sad_o.gif

It will probably be finished for the end of this summer, but why not use the first Mercedes that I fixed a little... It's nice to smile_o.gif