stgn

M4's for weapon Individualism

Hi thanks for the comments:o

to the sugestions

FFW, I am more interested in the past than I am in the future, the guns and soldiers I make are the ones I dreamt about when I was a teenager. If your looking for multicam units I have made a BDU you can download and use with Sanctuary's models, I might even be talked into creating a texture for a vest. Also there is wilcos soldiers they are prity much FFW and once upon a time there where released some soldiers also very much FFW by whats her name... nephilim she made some mercenaries which used the FFW gear you can get it at OFPR.info

SKS/M14, Not anytime soon have been thinking about making a M21 but DANak47 already made a comprehensive M14 pack which except for lightning is great!

STGN

Fantastic reflex sight, I've never saw so detailed model and textures made only for sight! (especially textures are great IMHO) If you're still looking for answer for the inventory pictures, I would go with 2nd option. Anyway, great looking addon (and great working! I've never fired real M4 but yours feels far more realistic then other rifles in OFP), so keep working and amazing us!

Hi im new in this forum

when have ready the animation for standard reload?

when have ready the M16A2 addon?

your M4 is very cool and your units too congratulations:):):):):)

Edited by Sgt. Elias Pinto

gun.th.jpg

Thanks for the comments rally appreciate them! :)

I haven't had much time for working on OFP for a while so progress is not as fare as I wanted, but mostly I am polishing textures and models working on a KAC 300m back up rear sight which will be featured on the rifles with optics and I am redoing the charging handle with a bit more detail and accuracy so it fits the rest of the gun.

STGN

Hello again i have an question do you have an upgrade for WW4 mod texture for explame the americans soldiers of the picture Trijicon ACOG Reflex RX01NSN?:j:

Yes I will when I think they are done.

STGN

Its not done. So I am not gonna upload it yet.

STGN

m4a1sopmod.jpg

Working on finishing a last BETA before 1.0.

I have made a more detailed charging handle to fit the rest of the model. And made some small changes to the model for more accurate looks and continually improving the textures(never do they seem complete).

STGN

Edited by STGN

Yes but I can't give you an estimate, real life comitments take president over addon making.

STGN

m433preview.jpg

New magazine model for M433 HEDP grenade.

STGN

Edited by STGN

kacmk.jpg

Had to do something "different" this weekend so I made a shotgun. WIP, with mount 437 faces currently.

STGN

Edited by STGN

Considering how useless a weapon it is for OFP, as its meant for breaching doors it's of little use, other than that it only has 4 shots pr reload, I am amazed at my self that I am making it, but it is pretty cool looking and different to what els I have been doing.

STGN

Edited by STGN

^ I hope you won't make the ammo that powerful. Not that I don't like it, but for the sake of realism. :p

Looking good. I made a newspost on OFPR.info. ;)

Anything that elevates player from another team above 1m is a work of art.

I haven't begun making a config yet but its gonna have enough power to open a resistance door, how ever much that is(like in that BAS mission).

STGN

mk1j.jpg

Masterkey is BETA ready.

STGN