Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

btw its the unsung sky, thank drow for the nice blue, I think it often looks better with dxdll then llauma's sky does.

... sure? or it's more a question of taste? ... i never saw Unsung sky, therefore i asked (only to get information Llauma, no panic...) ...

BI_Llaumax_1_800.jpg

to get a better comparison: this is Llaumax2.0 with DXDLL (with Keyget's clouds .. i know)

What are the preferred methods to take out the crosshairs?

I know either cropping out the HUD or providing a black bar (Like a Wide screen movie) completes that, I've been limited to copying similar textures in the screenshot and hoping it doesnt appear that out of place when I put it over the crosshairs.

rock.gif

Make a trigger set off by "Radio Alpha"

In the init put

player exec "camera.sqs"

for slowed time put

player exec "camera.sqs"; setacctime .05

then ingame press 0-0-1 to start the camera, then press L to get the crosshairs off, use the numpad arrow keys to move around, and Q/Z to go up and down, and w/E to go forward.

I've seen them. Take a look at militaryphotos.net. There are plenty of pictures showing a painted M2.

Regular units don't have it, but almost every SF's HMMWV or other vehicle that is camouflaged has their weapon(s) painted.

Before anyone starts whinging about the 2 posts I deleted complaining about the screenshot of a hooded captured soldier, who I guess was American?

Numerous photos of captured/surrendered troops have been posted over the time we've had Combat Photography and nobody complained, as recently as here with this image.

Your correct their placebo i cant understand people these days , behaving so selfishly and ignorantly. Wasnt Liz taken captive by Guba and then executed so what do we do say its tasteless and quit BIS ? rock.gif

Please be equal people!

Nice pic

Before anyone starts whinging about the 2 posts I deleted complaining about the screenshot of a hooded captured soldier, who I guess was American?

Numerous photos of captured/surrendered troops have been posted over the time we've had Combat Photography and nobody complained, as recently as here with this image.

Thank you Placebo

VBS is a simulator, two of the situations it is able to simulate is the capture and rescue of opposing/friendly forces. It just so happens that given present day iraq this is quite relevant.

Please be equal people!

I did not hear one person say a single thing about any 'similar content' pics i have previoulsy posted, specifically this, this, this and even more graphic this, this and this

I agree with Ace people need to stop exhibiting double standards.

However this said i recognise it could be a touchy subject for some people and in respect of that i will refrain from posting ANY images of units being capture, paraded or killed in the future.

If people still have a problem with it send me a PM.

NH-90! Sweet! I gaurantee that when this helicopter is released I will be "off work" for a while... Looking good too.

they are; dl here

- but i wasn't able to put in the data3d.pbo of my Llaumax, i need help from Mr. Burns.

- if you are going the same *way* pm me - maybe we find a solution.

greetz