Sign in to follow this  
ag_smith

CAT's Afghanistan Revisited 1.2

Quote[/b] ]btw: you mention 2 muazzin calls, where or when do we get to hear them?

Just use a trigger, they're under the different types of sounds

Cat Morning Azan etc.

EXCELLENT work AGS!

It just has such a great vast, remote feeling about it. It's perfect biggrin_o.gif

Good luck with your move, and with that Real-Life thingie wink_o.gif

Thanks for the mirrors, guys, and glad you like it. smile_o.gif

Thanks for the mirrors, guys, and glad you like it. smile_o.gif

I took another look at this island from this version and I take back all the bad stuff I said before biggrin_o.gif

Wow.  I find it totally peaceful to sit on top of one of those gorgeous mountains and watch the sun rise... and 30sec later, to see my LD arty blast the hell outta the village in the valley below..  tounge_o.gif

Fantastic job!

Hey honchoblack, what are those units you used in those pictures, look like some Russians, but what civilian units are those and where can I get them?

SafetyCatch -

the russians are lasers VDV, and the civilians are the not released

yet Generic Middle East Rebels 1.2 updated by Munk and whereismyrabbit?

these units will be featured in the next update of Dynamic Afghanistan wink_o.gif

very good work ag_smith, and good to see the old textures again, thx smile_o.gif

Great work! One of my favorite mods!

Any chance of you guys re-doing that campaign where you have to go to the military academy and stuff, but using your awesome Taiwan island with the cool academys?

That campaign was one of my favorites, it would be cool if you guys could also make it longer and more in depth or something cause the addons and islands have allot of potential with all the different recruits, classrooms, etc. And the ROC mod has already demonstrated that you guys can make a good campaign like that, but with the new version I think it would be even better.

Keep it up!

Great work! One of my favorite mods!

Any chance of you guys re-doing that campaign where you have to go to the military academy and stuff, but using your awesome Taiwan island with the cool academys?

That campaign was one of my favorites, it would be cool if you guys could also make it longer and more in depth or something cause the addons and islands have allot of potential with all the different recruits, classrooms, etc. And the ROC mod has already demonstrated that you guys can make a good campaign like that, but with the new version I think it would be even better.

Keep it up!

Huh? Wrong thread? rock.gif

yup... love the island.. defintly one of the original.. totally converted islands with all new objects.. and now its all fixed up. Great Job. I think i might release a mission thats almost complete of mine.

"Meeting at The Mosque". Its still not quite right because ofp does a bad job at CQB fighting.

Thanks for the hard work, this has really turned out to be my favorite island.

It is pretty thrilling to setup an attack in Khandahar during a stand storm while calls ring out from the Mosque (I'm using the prayer calls as a call to arms similar to Fallujah) and the gunfire begins.

Hey B.A.M what are those units you used in your pic? Is there a D/L link anywhere?

BTW great island!

PUKF's beta Desert troop pack. He's testing them along with the rest of the lads at VOLCBAT. They're not released yet.

The island's fantastic btw AG Smith. Definitely puts it among my 3 favourite islands now.

any nice long dynamic coop missions out?

is CAT_SHIT_ONE aware of the new battles that are raging over the island he once created?

Redface, can I get a link to the script mentioned in your sig ad? What exactly does it do?

Oh and the afghan island is beautiful... I don't know any way to make it better.

Thank you for your hardwork

wow, so many stuff in one island... towns are quite laggy, but it still forth my attention, sad that no iraq maps are created for ofp :/