Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Boyington

USCG HH-65 Dolphin Helicopter

Yeah, the ofrp one is a good substitute for now. But I dont think it has rockets and I wanted one in USAF or spec ops markings.

Im not saying the ofrp one is bad or anything, but I am looking for maybe a kfor, un, nato, or one with some sort of markings that can be used with a variety of units from US sf to mercanaries.

you know what. after that movie i searched for hours and i couldnt find a single US register HH65 or even a lookalike with rockets and machine guns.

now dont get me wrong even with documents we aint gonna make one tounge_o.gif im just curious to find out more information if this is real.. and what its designation is. just would like to know more about it smile_o.gif

even if its fictional it would be cool to have. but we're USCG only so mabe someone else.

Yeah I cant find one either, but wasnt it from the kfor base or something in the movie?

I love your y2k3 mod, how about a camo or black one with no marking for the resistance side? wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Im sure a great addon maker like yourself wouldnt have a problem doing that. rock.gif

Yeah I cant find one either, but wasnt it from the kfor base or something in the movie?

I love your y2k3 mod, how about a camo or black one with no marking for the resistance side? wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Im sure a great addon maker like yourself wouldnt have a problem doing that. rock.gif

ask someone else... we do USCG addons. not resistance or kfor or other addons.

im sorry. we are focusing on the addons related to the USCG only

Scripted and config tweaked by Pappy Boyington

Surely you mean scripted by TJ of BAS, modified by Pappy Boyington? wink_o.gif

Scripted and config tweaked by Pappy Boyington

Surely you mean scripted by TJ of BAS, modified by Pappy Boyington? wink_o.gif

the scripts and config were tweaked by me. i didnt write them nor claim to.. i said i tweaked them

i belive in the other readme ive mentioned BAS in the scripts.. even if not i reqire the MAH60 for a reason  tounge_o.gif  cuz re-routing 14,000 script paths isnt humanly possible  tounge_o.gif

from the full USCG pack readme:

Quote[/b] ]

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

%%% Full List of Credits %%%

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Models-Textures-Tweaks-Configs-Scripts:

*Extraction

*Pappy Boyington

*Col Klink

*Trenchfeet

*Stuka

*Astatine

*Drakkhen

*Martin

*CoC

*BAS

i never leave out a name smile_o.gif

perhaps you misunderstood the individual credit of the HH60 and HH65.. i ment the config and scripts were tweaked by me. so the "Scripted tweaks" were done by me.. but the orginals are still BAS. hence your name in the credits smile_o.gif

Can somebody tell me where to find the raft thingy that this thing needs?hmm..canya ?can ya hmmm??? smile_o.gif

sad_o.gif  Thats too bad, hopefully someone else can make it but I doubt it.

Either way great job!biggrin_o.gif  Thanks for a great helo.

Do you even know who uses something like that? We already have a french one, maybe a chinese one would be ok, but besides them I dont know who else uses them.

Can somebody tell me where to find the raft thingy that this thing needs?hmm..canya ?can ya hmmm??? smile_o.gif

"required addons USCG Pack 1" wink_o.gif

check the USCG site for the download for the first pack.

by the way for you Operation Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom fans the HH65 and its USCG helo carriers are used in both campaigns. painted as is, no camo.. bright orange smile_o.gif but dont ask me thier missions (other then SAR) cuz i have no clue tounge_o.gif

little note;

the camo one from the movie was in USMC camo (if I remember correctly). In RL this chopper is NOT used like that (not by the US at least).

Nice readme!!!! wink_o.gif

Nice readme!!!! wink_o.gif

did that for the USCG pack 1 too. so i went to delete it and thought "naa... thats the USCG Readme Trademark tounge_o.gif "

and hey we tried everything else to get people to read them right?

naming them "READ THIS FREAKIN FILE!!!!.txt" didnt seem to work.

20 pages of "READ THE README!!!!" didnt work.

so i felt that the only option left to entice people to read it wink_o.gif

well, it work. Although I don't know if they actually read the text above the good part of the readme  wink_o.gif

edit;

almost forgot; nice chopper biggrin_o.gif (one would almost forget what this topic is about). I like the model and such. Only the textures are really bright. Perhaps you can give it more details (screws ect) and a little weathering?

hi, im having this problem using the Dophin in the game, it keeps exiting my game everytime i place it down in missions editor and giving me an error says "Invalid USGCPilot3" and i just installed the first USCG pack and its still not working

hi, im having this problem using the Dophin in the game, it keeps exiting my game everytime i place it down in missions editor and giving me an error says "Invalid USGCPilot3" and i just installed the first USCG pack and its still not working

Have you downloaded the fixed USCG Pack 1 rock.gif

Try this version Link to fixed version

not to go off topic ..but the peacemaker one ..was Air Force

AS 365 panther not used by the air force IRL but there may be a few kicking around ..somewhere

not to go off topic ..but the peacemaker one ..was Air Force

AS 365 panther not used by the air force IRL but there may be a few kicking around ..somewhere

I'm not completely sure if it was airforce, but I do know it used a camouflage which was only used by the USMC. But since the entire chopper itself is already incorrect, it doensn't really matter.

From The Peacemaker movie

Quote[/b] ]The three attack helicopters used by the United States Air Force to retrieve the nuclear warheads are slightly modified HH65 Helicopters, some of which were armed with twin 70mm Missile Pods. They are commonly used by Police forces and the US Coast Guard.

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

the panther gunship exists ..and is used by a few countries

France of course and even our versions here are weapons mount ready from all the reading i've done on the airframe we have in the states the airframe in the EU is know as the AS 365/565 and can carry everything from rockets and mounted door guns to anti ship missiles and just think ..all we have is a guy in a rubber suit ...cept when a LEDET is on one

Our AS365N3s will be delivered in April 2005 - carrying nothing more offensive than the pilot's bad breath. If you want some Coastguard video of the HH65 in use, there are some short clips available on this site.

I'm amazed they still use the cage system for hoist ops - wouldn't want to go into the water after a cable-cut in that thing...

well they have the Stokes Basket and the horse collar as well. the basket is is just the easy way or getting them out of the water and into the bird.