sanctuary

Resistance demo

Someone has converted the 2 missions available in the Resistance demo to be playbale in the retail game ?

I searched on several website, but found nothing yet.

Not that one (i have already downloaded it from your site months ago wink_o.gif )

I will try to reinstall the RES demo to see if i can convert the missions

Not that one (i have already downloaded it from your site months ago wink_o.gif )

I will try to reinstall the RES demo to see if i can convert the missions

Yeah! Would be cool to play those missions! smile_o.gif

I was afraid at first that the "demo" version of Nogova had different coordinates than the retail Nogova, but fortunately BIS kept the same coordinates and the mission were easy to convert

The only problem was just the 2nd demo mission that involved resistance boats (BoatR), not there anymore in the retail version, i replaced them by east boats, assuming that the resistance would have "found" wink_o.gif them in russian base (as the mission are played in the Resistance storyline)

I have no real host to upload the converted missions for everybody usage (lycos will just kill me on sight , judging by what will certainly happen to their bandwidth if i put the link in public wink_o.gif)

So i will be gratefull to PM a temporary link to someone that can host those 2 BIS missions in a better server.

icon14.gif

It was good to see Victor Troska saving the day again.

Thanks for the hosting AvonLady smile_o.gif

Yea gud old Victor the unsung Hero of the Resistance

ive just copyed the 2 demo missions into my missions folder works for me

Good afternoon, mates!

I've read all the existing topics on this forum concerning these two resistance demo missions with one purpose - locate a working download link. Unfortunately, I didn't succeed. If any of you guys have these converted missions, could you please share the download link?

That would be a great contribution to my GOTY Edtion of this awesome game)

12 hours ago, BimmerFan said:

Good afternoon, mates!

I've read all the existing topics on this forum concerning these two resistance demo missions with one purpose - locate a working download link. Unfortunately, I didn't succeed. If any of you guys have these converted missions, could you please share the download link?

That would be a great contribution to my GOTY Edtion of this awesome game)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6MccQhlzFF9SjlJNmJab1dVTVk/view?usp=sharing

• Like 5

Big Thanks, mate! I'm gonna check this out.)

I forgot to ask if you guys have the "Ambush Demo" mission converted to retail OFP?

If so, is there any working download link ?

Edited by BimmerFan

On 12/25/2016 at 12:46 PM, stgn said:

Here are the OFP demo missions converted to work in Arma/OFP
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6MccQhlzFF9N3YxN0h4VUJ2ak0/view?usp=sharing

Put the "img" folder in the base ARMA/OFP folder to avoid picture issue at end of skirmish(Demo)

Hello all. I would like to refresh a topic. Do you have valid link for Demo missions? Can anyone provide it please? Thanks in advance.